Featured Elite Members Snowman face nugget sleeve

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by paulakw, Nov 26, 2017.

1. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

saw something similar to this on pinterest...so I used my snowman face to make this version to share

sample pic and then the individual nugget wrappers...and then I put all three labels together in one file to print
    you can fit 6 sets on a page ...rather than add them all to the page to print individually
    and then sharing a few different backing pieces...
    I used a clear SCE sleeve to do this sample one and used the backing piece with the snow layer at the bottom....but I think for future ones I will use the pretzel sleeves for packaging and I think I would like them better without the snow at the bottom of the backing strip ....so I went back and made the backing with and without the snow to share
    you could also use any cardstock or heavier scrapbook stock you might have ...I made the backing strip 2 x 5.5 so, easy enough to cut a piece of scrapbook stock or use up some scrap pieces rather than using ink to print ...and scrapbook stock comes in a gazillion prints...so the sky is the limit

the stocking hat is just the finger cut off of a cheapie pair of gloves from the dollar tree and fashioned into a stocking cap or you could make one from felt or fleece ...using the fingers ff the gloves just seems easier to me
    you could use earmuffs instead of the stocking cap ...just use a bit of a chenille stem and 2 pompoms (think I shared a picture of mini bars I made with earmuffs a few years ago...sam idea as that)

here are a couple links to the threads where I shared the snowman face gallon can on the old forum and then later re-shared to this forum ...
    there is a SCE wrapper included too (...you use the cheapie one size fits all gloves for the hat on those) ..........and if you read through you might find some useful info on different uses for the gallon can
    old forum post (which Ryan later moved to this forum)

Elite Members - Stocking cap snowman gallonhttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/stocking-cap-snowman-gallon.150894/

re-share to this forum (this one has the pint jar version in in too)
    Re-share of my Snowman face gallonhttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/re-share-of-my-snowman-face-gallon.94/

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

posted these snowman face mock French fry boxes in another thread...but will re-post here as well
    2 different sizes one of them you can fit 2 per page and the other uses the whole page to make just the one box
    and 2 different versions...one has a darker outline and the one has a lighter outline so it isn't so obvious on finished box... it might be a little bit harder to see the outline to cut out and score for folding ...but I tried it and it worked okay for me

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 8
    • List
  3. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

and one more snowman face project...I recently shared a new type of ghirardelli chocolate holder template and posted several Christmas theme shares in another thread... so made up the snowman face version of that as well
    again sharing with the lighter outline ...and one version has a heart
    adding the png template and cwr file and sample pic as well (sample pic doesn't have a Ghirardelli chocolate in it ...I didn't have any on hand:oops: )

there is a little more info on this in the templates and dimensions thread
    Featured - Templates And Dimensions Guidehttps://wrapcandy.com/ourcommunity/threads/templates-and-dimensions-guide.216/page-11

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • List
  4. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Another beautiful sets Paula, thank you.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  5. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

That snowman is adorable!! Thank you for sharing this with us!

• List
  6. shelleyo Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

These are great! Thank you for sharing Paula

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • List
  7. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

these are wonderful Paula! Thank you! What are the pretzel sleeves!! Thank you very much for the share.

• List
  8. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Paula, I love the little nugget snowman, thank you for sharing it. My niece's kids will love them:)
    Ana, the pretzel sleeves are skinny and tall. People take the long pretzels (they kinda look like a bread stick)
    and dip the end in chocolate, & sprinkles etc. and put them in the pretzel sleeves. I get mine at Michaels.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  9. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

glad you like them ladies !

thanks for the info on the pretzel sleeves latitude !

the WalMart store near me has a small Wilton section and they have the pretzel sleeves there too
    other craft stores may have them as well ... Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann etc
    or you can order online from various places ...Wilton, Nashville Wraps

if anyone has any of the "name thing sleeves" left those would work too
    ( I seem to have lost mine :rolleyes::oops:o_O ..... I know I had some left ...but must have packed away in somewhere cuz I cant find them now :confused:

they are about 2 x 8 in size but sizes vary from place to place
    the ones from Nashville wraps are 2 x 10
    which would be a little bit long ...but can easily be cut off to a more desired height

• List
  10. dalaco Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite Registered Member

Thank You!

• List
  11. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Cute shares Paula, thanks so much, thanks so much for creating and sharing. Hope you have a wonderful christmas season.

• List
  12. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

I love everything snowman! Thanks for making them for us!

• List
  13. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

WOW these are so cute..will have to get some nuggets and some gloves from the dollar store..thanks for sharing.. will make some up for my daughter to take to her co workers.

• List
  14. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Awesome awesome Paula.... I love the idea a WHOLE lot!! Thank you!

• List
  15. OP
    OP
    paulakw
    Contact

thank you Bev...wishing a pleasant holiday season for you as well !....seems like it came around awfully fast this year ....never had a year go by so fast.....o_O

16. baseballmom Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member Elite

Adorable. Thanks for sharing.

• List
  17. lynnem Elite Plus Registered Member

Adorable, Paula! Don't you just love snowmen!! Cutest things ever! thanks so much for sharing!

• List
  18. audrey220 Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Registered Member

Thanks for this great share. Awesome.