Totally lost

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by sara619, Feb 5, 2018.

1. sara619 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

Once again haven't been on in a few years. I am totally lost. I think I am still a registered member. but everything i tried to search keeps telling me to log on. Could someone help me.... You can email me if you would like, thanks
  2. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff would need to login...were you not able to?

since October 2014 the forum now requires a paid membership to access shares...
    you are still showing as a registered member and should be able to access the "free" parts of the forum which are mainly informational
    but to access the shares posted by members, you would need to purchase a paid membership
    you can check your member page to see what memberships are available and which would be best for you
    Please login
  3. OP

sara619 2017 Reunion Day Pass Team Permissions Registered Member

okay thanks, I'm a little dense this morning. If I purchase the"golden wrapcandy membership" for $5/month. does that mean the for one month I get acess to all boards to be able to create things? Also, how would you cancel when you want to opt out?
  4. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

I am not 100% familiar with all the different packages/specials Ryan has set up at this time (as to what each one includes and allows access to)
    but I would assume that since you are saying golden membership/$5 monthly that with a monthly charge package, you will be billed on a monthly basis (recurring charge) through your credit card or paypal account (however you choose to pay) and to cancel you would need to cancel the recurring payment through whatever payment source you used (credit card or pay pal)

you say you want to have access to the boards to be able to create things
    if you have the software, you can create things all you want without having to have a forum membership
    having a forum membership will indeed give you access to the wrappers and designs or graphics that people post to share here on the forum far as creating goes ...well that will simply depend on what you do ...access the forum to get the shared wrappers, you wouldn't really be "creating" would simply be printing what someone else created and shared on the forum

maybe I am not understanding what you are asking about creating ?? ...sorry
  5. OP

thanks. I understand "creating" is done on the software. I guess I really didn't word it right. thanks for the help, I think I just have to practice some more on the new format.
  6. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

okay, let us know if we can help further
  7. OP

sorry one more question. how do i tell if i am still registered. trying to get into freebies like template dimensions, and keep getting access denied. sorry to be such a pain
  8. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Use the link that Paula posted in her first reply takes you to your account it will show you there if your account is active or not.
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  9. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

maxluv is right .....your member page will provide a lot of information about your account

I believe Ryan now has the templates and dimensions guide in the elite forum (which requires a membership)

the free sections would be like the newbie section and friends section ..

you are always free to post questions about templates and dimensions or other information you might need ...usually someone will stop in and try to help
  10. OP

okay, now on my software on my computer, the register button is red. I tried to register and it asks for name and password. I put in my login infor and it says registration failed no payment found or subscription has expire. please update or renew your subscriptions in your wrapcandy account to register this product. what the heck does this mean..... sry to be such a pia
  11. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Means you need to go into that link and see if you have a lifetime subscription, if not you have to purchase or not be able to register the program.
  12. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

when you purchase the software you have up to 1 year to install on up to 3 devices ...after that years time if you need to reinstall you need to purchase an update or upgrade to the newer version of the software
    do you remember if you ever purchased lifetime upgrades for the software?
    what version of the software you have and when you purchased it?

also ...when you open the software program ...go to the top margin and click on the help tab and try to register from may not make a difference....depending on when you purchased/what you purchased etc
  13. OP

okay this is what I got from my acct. page. subscription summary
    12/10 Wrapcandy 7.1
    2/15/13 Basic to Pro Upgrade
    6/18/15 Elite plus Member Price Lock $49.00

Now since all of this I have upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10.

Did what you said about opening software program and the help tab to register. Got same message!!

Do I need to buy program all over again? So confused. Also is there anywhere I can call to talk through this instead of messages? It keeps getting more complicated for me.

i truly thank you and maxluv for trying to help me. Hopefully issue will get solved shortly.
  14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

there is no longer anyone that mans a 24 hour phone help line....

If you deal directly with Ryan, I know he has on occasion done a phone call to help walk a person through a difficult issue

I do not do phone I am at work during the day and cannot guarantee consistent help for any given period of time as I cannot control when I have free periods of time without interruption for whatever time a person needs to get an issue worked through
    I do not get paid to be a moderator or help people with problems here on the forum any time I put to the forum helping people is "donated time" comes from the goodness of my heart and has to be when I am able to put times towards it...much the same as the people who have problems and want help...they come and ask for help when it is convenient for them ....I do what I can to help people communicating with them from the forum...if you need someone to call and walk you through will have to contact Ryan and request him to call you
    I apologize...but I am not willing to give my phone number out to people I don't know nor am I willing to make a call that I will have to pay for and have no way of knowing how long the call will last... learned that lesson the hard way !

since you had the $49.00 price lock membership back in 2015
    I might suggest that you take advantage of the offer at the following link
    that will give you the forum membership for a year again and also give you lifetime activation of the software :
    Price Locked Renewal
  15. OP

I certainly understand and certainly don't expect you to call..I appreciate all the help you have . I can create products on my software, but its not to useful if I can't print them. Without the registration going through, my software won't allow printing. I think I will do what you suggested on purchasing a new membership. Do you think this will help with the registration problem? Once again, thank you. All your help and communication is greatly appreciated.
  16. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

yes I believe it will help with the registration...
    but with that purchase, you should be able to download and install the 7.4 software which is the most recent and most stable version ...I do suggest you take advantage of it and install the 7.4