NEWS Where’s Ryan???!!

wrapfun4me

Cheri A
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Jun 17, 2008
Has ANYONE been in contact with Ryan? I have opened two tickets at the Help Desk in an attempt to get help resolving my access problems to the Elite area and I’m getting NO response. I’ve paid for a Lifetime Elite Membership in 2016 but CAN NOT get into the Elite area of this forum. How does one go about contacting him?

I am having the same problem...it seems like Ryan has fallen off the map....so disappointed with how this amazing group has gone. It used to be amazing....with great customer support and lots of interaction...its sad when people loose interest and walk away...but worse when they walk off with our money. I was an affiliate....Ryan still owes me me 60.00. I'll never see that I guess...either. Paid for a lifetime membership and got nothing. Tried sending in the tickets for answers...nothing. Better Business Bureau should be our next step I guess. So disgusted and disappointed in him.

roberta

Roberta (aka: Bobbi)
Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
wrapfun4me, on April 24th Ryan posted the following for you in the other area where you posted....

@wrapfun4me Added lifetime Elite to your Account

....so hopefully that took care of it for you.

Last edited:

msjoyce2

Registered Member
Apr 15, 2011
I, too, have had a problem contacting and/or receiving a reply for Ryan. I have sent several ticket numbers, but no reply. I purchased membership back in 2011 and had a computer crash. All I want is to be able to get a new download for my new computer. What do I need to do to get a response? ladyjb610@yahoo.com

roberta

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
@msjoyce2 if you will go to wrapcandy.com and in the upper right click on 'login' then log into your account. On the left side you will see a download for the wrapcandy program that you bought. Download it there, then when you open it click to register. If you have problems registering, let me know and I will see what I can do for you from there.

May 2, 2019
I've done 3 tickets with no reply! Downloaded and paid for the programme but no templates etc to enable me to use it.. Poor service so far!!!

roberta

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
@mackenziegirls let me see if I can get you going. But please bear with me as I will need to ask a few questions in order to see if I can help you out.

[1] You said you downloaded the programme, were you able to get it registered with no problem?

[2] You say no templates etc, are you meaning no basic template for you to work with and fill in? Or are you meaning no templates that are already made that you can just personalize?

[3] Which version did you download and purchase? (For instance I have 7.4 Pro).

ctmomo3

Free Member
May 1, 2005
I also have sent in two help tickets and have gotten no response from anyone. Can anyone assist me with my issues--I have a new computer and would like some help as to how to get the program up and running on the new computer. Thanks!

latitude

Elite Member
Feb 15, 2007
Did you try what Roberta said to do in post #5 (below)

@msjoyce2 if you will go to wrapcandy.com and in the upper right click on 'login' then log into your account. On the left side you will see a download for the wrapcandy program that you bought. Download it there, then when you open it click to register. If you have problems registering, let me know and I will see what I can do for you from there.

pepsi3233

Registered Member
Jun 2, 2007
I am a lifetime member on here and I got it for free some 10 yrs ago...What do I have to do to access all the templates

Thanks all

roberta

Elite Plus
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2005
Southern Maryland
premierclipart.etsy.com
Hi @pepsi3233, I am not a mod but I will see if I can help you out.

Purchase of the software (even for lifetime updates on the software) is separate from the forum.

With this new forum, when you sign up you have access to just the basic threads/forums. I don't have a list, but I know it's just the basics.

In order to get access to the entire threads and forums, you will need to purchase an Elite Forum Membership. There are different levels of that, and there are different ways to pay (i.e. monthly, yearly, one-time for lifetime).

To sort out the differences and see what will work for you, just go to wrapcandy.com and click in the upper right where it says Login. After you log into your account, you will see a row at the top under your name that says (dashboard; store; members; customer profile; elite; downloads; and some others).

You can click on the various tabs to look at what you currently have available for your account. Then you can click on the other various tabs to see what is available.

But again for the full access/permissions to the threads/forum, you will need the full elite membership.

Feb 13, 2006
Has ANYONE been in contact with Ryan? I have opened two tickets at the Help Desk in an attempt to get help resolving my access problems to the Elite area and I’m getting NO response. I’ve paid for a Lifetime Elite Membership in 2016 but CAN NOT get into the Elite area of this forum. How does one go about contacting him?
I would like to find him also. I want to cancel my membership, and stop having payments come out every month, thought he would answer me, but hasn't. Anyone have any idea how I can cancel my membership, please. Thank you

dworkman

Registered Member
Jul 5, 2008
I posted last night needing help and now it appears my thread has been deleted. I'm completely stressing out! I was in the middle of a big project for my daughter's theatre group and all of a sudden last night it won't let me into my program without registering. When I do it says registration failed. I've requested help with a ticket but no response so far. Can anyone help? I would greatly appreciate it!!