Featured Elite Members Whipped this together...

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by jilliebean, Dec 5, 2017.

1. jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Sorry... Haven't had any time to make anything for the past few months. Hubby had emergency back surgery late Sept (ended up having 2 surgeries in 24 hrs) and has been home since then. I'm not used to him being home all the time since he has driven a truck most of the 31 years we have been married, so needless to say it has been interesting, to say the least. For those of us that are ocd about our house, it was a stressful time for me. lol But anyway he went back to work yesterday so hopefully, I can start working on wrappers more often. In the meantime, I threw this together hope someone can use it. I'm a little out of practice.

hershey Kisses-Hugs Labels

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

jilliebean Member since 2005 Elite Plus

Hershey MiniBar Tray-Topper & MiniBars

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  3. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Great share, thank you.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • List
  4. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

These are so cute, thanks so much for sharing. Gonna make a few for the little girls in our church.

• List
  5. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

Pint Jar Wraps

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 4
    • List
  6. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

More pint jar wraps...

Attached Files:

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 5
    • List
  7. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

SCE'S

Attached Files:

• List
  8. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

Side Close Mint-Ghirardelli Books

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 6
    • List
  9. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

Dollar Tree 8 x 6 Foil Pan Lid

Attached Files:

• List
  10. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

cute cute set Karen, thank you for creating and sharing with us!
    hope your hubby is feeling better and getting back into the swing of things...and hope things at home are getting back to normal too !
    thanks again for sharing with us!

• List
  11. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

Thank you for the additional sets, love them.

• List
  12. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

Karen, I love them all, thank you for taking the time to create and share them:)
    I sooooo understand what you are going through. I retired last December and hubby just before that.
    I love him with all my heart but ............ he is so there. He has decided that to take up cooking. Sounds great, right?
    Not. He has not mastered "clean up" and I am sure he is on a first name basis with all the chefs on the internet.
    It has been my kitchen forever. I am also OCD, need I say more?
    Where on earth is my spatula?????????????? lol.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

Oh Latitude...How I can relate! He can cook..but not cleanup; he can take his clothes to the hamper (sometimes) but never manages to get them in there. Eat...the man never seemed to stop eating! I swear I love that man but damn. I was thinking the other day that I wondered if we would be married 31 years if he had a 9 to 5 job! :rolleyes::)

14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

LOL ...that is too funny.....I totally understand and can relate to what you guys are saying... I had one of those guys myself ....and now having been living without him for a almost a year....I can tell you from the heart (and I know you already know this)........" treasure every single exasperating moment of your life with them" !

Mitch also would cook .....and he would even do cleanup ...to a point..... he would clean up, wash the dishes dry the dishes....but couldn't put them away because "he doesn't know where they go" ................?????? how does that work? ...you had no problem finding them and getting them out of the cupboard to use them ...how can you not know where they go when it is time to put them back ??

• Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  15. karenphoto Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for the pretty set.
    I've been trying to get my husband to cook but he is not interested. I really don't like to cook so I was hoping that he might like to try since he retired. I burn a lot of meals but he even says he likes them that way and I think he means it. LOL He just has gotten used to it over our 48 years of marriage. My last name is Burns so I guess I live up to my name.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

Oh I do treasure all the time I have with him but they are worse than kids. I babied him for the first 6 weeks after surgery because I didn't want him messing up his back but after that "it was on" he would throw his socks on the floor in the bedroom and I would ask him why he did that and he would say "I missed the hamper and can't bend over to pick them up so I would tell him "oh ok well next time make sure you throw them to the same spot so they won't be too hard to gather up when you feel you can bend over to pick them all up" and I would leave them all there.

Strange how they can always manage to find a dish when they get hungry but never when it is time to clean up and when it is time they act like if they stick their hands in dishwater it will be like sticking them in quicksand and it is just going to suck them in. rofl

17. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

That.s too funny Karen.

18. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

...isn't there some sort of "joke"/saying ....that "it isn't burnt...it's Cajun"

19. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

Good to see you back Jillie. Glad your husband is on the mend. Thanks so much for the adorable shares.

I can relate to the talk about the hubbies but mine doesn't try to cook and that's okay with me. My hubby has used that phrase a time or two when things I've made were a little overcooked - he will say it's Cajun. Thankfully, he is very easy going. Sometimes he can be silly and I tell him his 8-year-old self is coming out.

• Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

So cute..thanks for sharing..of course. i do have a bag of kisses in my cabinet, lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  21. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

What a fun and nice share!! Thank you!!! Well, here is my story. My husband loves to cook. He's an amazing cook. His parents did a great job teaching all their kids (boys or girls) to cook. He use to own a restaurant. He was the chef. Everyone who comes to our house for dinner always "oooooo and aweees" over his elaborate meals. For our grand babies Baby Shower/Baptism last month he made EVERYTHING fresh for 80 people! He never stresses and times everything so perfectly!! Everything is made by him. And he always makes about a 7 course meal! Everyone always tells me how lucky I am. I am. I am very very lucky!! Where is this leading to? He uses tons of pots, pans, bowls, big, small, and all sizes of spoons and utensils. AND he does not clean up!!!!!! Ughhhhh... He acquired a bad habit from his dad. The minute they are done with dinner, he goes and sits down on the couch! Hello??? Help me? And he'll say, "ohh just leave it there, I'll take care of it." And I know he will. He's a very good man and he doesn't mind doing the dishes.....IN THE MORNING! No, I can't go to bed with a dirty kitchen. But he'll say that (I think), so I won't complain...So on occasion, I will be doing the dishes and cleaning his mess mumbling. And he'll hear me say, "One day I'll cook and leave this mess for you to clean up to see if you like it." And he'll say, "leave it, I'll clean it tomorrow." ughh So that's my story! And needless to say, that with a good cook comes overeating, gaining weight, exercising a lot so I can eat as I do! Double whammy!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  22. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

...well Ana...you sure made me hungry and eager to try one of Hans meals just by reading your post!!
    ......ummm...is he cooking for Christmas aannnd...what time is Christmas dinner ?? :p:) LOL
    thanks for adding your story, love it!

23. OP
    OP
    jilliebean
    Contact

Very lucky woman that your hubby can cook. But I do so understand the "I will take care of it in the morning" syndrome! Sad thing is the morning seemed to never arrive until I got there. lol

24. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Ohh yes, he'll be cooking for Christmas. We normally eat at around 4 p.m. SOOO you have plenty of time to come on over!!

• List
  25. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

...sounds great :) ...I will hitch a ride with Santa !!

• List