Elite Members Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?

Discussion in 'Wrapcandy Elite Main Sharing Board' started by sfandm, May 18, 2016.

1. sfandm Staff Member Elite Plus 2017 Reunion Elite Member

I can NOT believe that with everything already on Paulas plate, she still takes the time to share all her generous creations with us, so I want to send her a Cyber Bouquet of Flowers.

Here's how to do this...
    Google Flower Bouquets on the internet, save the pic, then upload it here. Just a small "Thank You" for always helping, sharing, creating, etc.

The nice thing is, these flowers will never die. Let's see how many members will actually do this...

Thanks ftd_stunning_beauty.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_sfandm

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love/ Like it Love/ Like it x 1
    • Adoreable Adoreable x 1
    • List
  2. donnadmb Registered Member

I'm in. I have always appreciated what Paula does for this forum. Thanks Paula!
    images.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_donnadmb

3. ebony Elite Plus

Thank you Paula, for all your help and shares. Thank You.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_ebony

4. roberta [aka: Bobbi] Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Oh what a unique idea. I'm in, and I hope Paula gets many bouquets for all of her wonderful generosity and help and everything else. Thank you Paula!

FlowersForPaula.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_roberta

5. kazoo LIFETIME MEMBER 2017 Reunion Elite

tulips.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_kazoo Thanks Paula for all you do!

6. dusia Danita21 Elite Plus Elite

For you Paula 7455774c80a036e2f42923544256901338dff19c-ms_full.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_dusia

7. tlsikora Tammy Elite Plus Elite Member

cookie bouquet.png_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_tlsikora Thank you for all you do and for the sweet person you are.

8. jenel Queen of Her Own World! Staff Member Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you

Attached Files:

9. maxluv Staff Elite Plus

Nice thought...and good thing is if any one has allergies to flowers these wont bother them :) Bouquet-Flowers-Wallpapers-HD-32.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_maxluv

10. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

awww...you guys are so sweet...You (each) have made my day !! Love the thought/gesture, love the flowers, love the teddy, love the box of chocolates and love the cookie bouquet!!
    Thanks much ...you're the best !!!!

by the way.....really LOVE this idea !! (not cuz it is me getting the flowers...but because it is an awesome idea ...wish I had thought of it ) :rolleyes: :)

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  11. bev12sue Maui Hawaii May 2014 Elite Plus

Thank You Paula, you are a great friend and always willing to help out. I appreciate all you do for myself and everyone else. Your one in a million!

Attached Files:

12. mialucia Elite Plus

image.jpeg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_mialucia Thank you Paula for all you do for us! Very much appreciated my friend! :)

13. latitude LIFETIME MEMBER Elite

A big thank you from me as well:) 7622a_Beautiful-Day.png_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_latitude

14. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for the additional bouquets and sweet comments ... truly love them all !!!

Bev....I have to tell you ...several years ago when my older sister had her first stroke and was in the hospital I bought her a bouquet in a smiley face cup just like that one.... but the flowers in hers were bright colored daisies....pink, blue, green, purple, yellow, orange daisies and I added a balloon that was musical and played the song "dont worry be happy" because she loved that song. ...it always gave her the giggles!!
    but anyway.... seeing that cup brought back some wonderful memories of my sister (she passed away in 2010)

15. smjackson2 Blessed Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thank you Paula for all that you do! vase-665847_1280.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_smjackson2

We really do appreciate you and all that you do for us!

16. wishfulthinker Roxy Staff Member Staff

17. Wrapcandy Get Lifetime Updates.. Staff Member Staff

I actually just bought flowers not too long ago and snapped a picture. @paulakw
    Thanks for all your help the past couple years! You've been a tremendous blessing.

12985469_1151825148202771_2447615556330047399_n.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_Wrapcandy

18. karenskrafts Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

THANK YOU for all the things you do for us! You are truly amazing!!:) Thought I'd send you some from my garden! 2016-04-05 08.50.47.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_karenskrafts 2016-04-08 16.38.33.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_karenskrafts

• Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for the flowers Sharon, Roxy, Ryan and Karen !! this gesture truly touches my heart!
    and I love each and every bouquet/flower ! ........never met a flower I didn't like ......I even like the dandelions...although they are a nuisance in my lawn. :rolleyes:

thanks again everyone !

20. anamaron Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

...wait for me!! I'm here and these are for you! I was out BUSY picking flowers for you and these are what I found!!

real-touch-wedding-bouquet-orchids.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_anamaron

21. mommajo33 Wife of Retired Army National Guardsman. Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

bouquet-of-flowers-351-artificial-flower-bouquet.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_mommajo33

22. mommajo33 Wife of Retired Army National Guardsman. Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus 2017 Reunion

Thanks for everything you do for us!

• List
  23. paulakw "P" Staff Member Staff

thanks for the bouquets ladies ...I appreciate each one!
    It has been wonderful getting to know and work with everyone over the years!!

• List
  24. auntbea01 Elite Registered Member

How can anyone ever say enough thank to Paula. With all these flowers I decided to send you a cookie bouquet.

Attached Files:

25. chriskari Rosa Herrera Lifetime Elite Platinum Elite Plus

Paula, thanks a MILLION for everything that you do! You are such an amazing, giving and caring person!! sending you tons of hugs and kisses!! :) bouquet-of-flowers-pink-roses-card-concept.jpg_Who Wants To Send Paula A Cyber Bouquet Of Flowers...?_chriskari

Last edited: May 19, 2016