Sushi Socks - Does Anyone Remember These?

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Yes, I remember them. This is one of the reasons we need more active people on the forum, to remind us of all the great things that can be made in WC. When new members see posts like yours, it gives them a visual of what they can do. Thank you for the reminder because I also forget. I really must go through my files lol.

OP
makana22

makana22

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Yes, I remember them. This is one of the reasons we need more active people on the forum, to remind us of all the great things that can be made in WC. When new members see posts like yours, it gives them a visual of what they can do. Thank you for the reminder because I also forget. I really must go through my files lol.
Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing. A former member named Renee was famous for doing things like this. Although I can't rember Renee's full handle but I don't think she is a part of the new forum. If she is still out there would love for her to share her creations. She used to do craft shows all the time and made so many fun stuff and shared her creations.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Dose anyone have the tutorial to make these?

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Not the sushi socks but I thought these were so cute.
You have to download the first two to see them and the instructions.
No instructions with the third but pretty easy to figure out.

Attachments

• DIAPER BABIES.pdf
    377.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ONSIE CUPCAKES 1.pdf
    424 KB · Views: 3
  • Special delivery.jpg
    Special delivery.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4