Tried a new program

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Tried something new. Proud that I got it to work. Still need to tweak it a little to go all the way around. Just click on the black square to get it to play. You can find Tumbler Sublimitation templates on my website. www.myscissortherapy.com

Attachments

• Camera_Preview_2022_0207_174329.mp4
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Ryan does not post things, WE do, few and fewer people are posting. We don't need Ryan to build the forum. It is guaranteed to be here for 2 years at least. Let's build it to what WE want it to and maybe I will save it again in 2 years. Let's build it and give them a reason to come in and share....... All Ryan needs to do is tell me and ALL of you is how to fix the people who cannot follow our directions to get them out of demo mode and get registered.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
For the past week, I have been popping in here about every 1.5-2 hours and I am the only one in here. The other day I never did see ANYONE in here all day. Does that give me an incentive to post? Yes and no. I want to post things but not be the only one and why should I post them for no one to see them?

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Yes I have also been looking every so often to see who is on. Very often just me with a few guests (probably members) who are just seeing if anything new is happening. BUT they need to log in to see what is on the protected forums where most of the shares are being posted.
Ryan is important in that if the technical problems are not sorted it gives no one any confidence in the PRODUCT so why should they use it.
I have no technical knowledge and can only pass on what we have been given by Ryan. This will also stop new members from coming on if they cannot use the software there is no reason to come onto the forum.
Yes, I appreciate there are older members but they may also be having the same technical problems especially if they have upgraded computers/windows.
So please, @ryansaw help your co-owner out. Even if you let her know if you have a problem - we are in the dark until then.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Well said Roxy, I agree. I agree with Donna too, that we need Ryan for fixing the technical issues.

I have had members message me (on facebook, or email); both older folks and also newer folks. They talk about how they would be here much more often, and share much more often, if they could get the software to work properly. We try to fix it for them, but some of it is not fixable without Ryan. If Ryan could/would be here more often to fix the technical issues, and the registration issues, it would help with folks being here as well as sharing, to build it back up again. But they also comment that they don't bother coming in when they can't use what's shared because they can't deal with the program to register or to work correctly with the new windows 11 or with the windows 10 update.

It's a vicious circle. Ryan says he can't update to newer software without the funds, which he needs folks to buy the software and to pay for hte forum. But folks who buy the software then pass around the word that they can't register it or they can't get it to work, then it causes more folks to not purchase it. If Ryan would at least be around constantly, or if he would share the necessary information with his co-owner, to fix things and to at least deal with the registration issues, than more folks could get it to work then would be on here spending money to join the fantastic forum once again, building it up, and then there would be more funds for Ryan to update to newer software.

Oh gosh, that probably didn't make sense, guess I'm venting too.

Hugs to all.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Ryan does not post things, WE do, few and fewer people are posting. We don't need Ryan to build the forum. It is guaranteed to be here for 2 years at least. Let's build it to what WE want it to and maybe I will save it again in 2 years. Let's build it and give them a reason to come in and share....... All Ryan needs to do is tell me and ALL of you is how to fix the people who cannot follow our directions to get them out of demo mode and get registered.
I still feel this way