Color Catcher Tool

sweetbeth

Wrapcandy Pro
My color catcher tool (the eyedropper looking button) used to pick the colors as I hovered over them to match up colors. Now it's way off....kind of hit or miss if it will recognize the colors....is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
Beth

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
That is something that @ryansaw has to fix if and if ever he chooses to show up to help fix issues. He never got around to showing me as he said he would.

I have been having issues too

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
What I don't understand, is if Ryan wants to get out of WC, why he doesn't just take a small amount of time out of his unhappy life and give you all the information you need and then sail off to whatever "poor me" place he wants to go.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Roxy, we think alike, that's what I was going to mention to try. :) Thanks for helping them. :D

Yep, it's his *baby* and he told me a while back that he isn't ready to let go yet. I talked to him about it for quite some time trying to get things switched over. I didn't have any luck with it though <sigh>. I told him that if it's his baby as much as he feels/comments that it is, then he would want it taken care of which isn't happening right now with what he's doing. That didn't change his mind. :(