jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
All the information that you need...... the case number.... the guy's name ......are all in the very 1st post. Be sure to include the case number in your complaint

Last edited:

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Okay............I sent my LONG complaint to PayPal. Ken will get back to me, ya right!

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I don't know if any of you have had a problem with PayPal (I have in the past) but if we don't let them know that we are paying attention and are very displeased with some stupid things they do, nothing changes and the big boys win. I'm sorry if I sound pushy or whatever (Um, not really though) but I am so sick of the big boys making all the rules by some overpaid brain dead people that don't live in the real world.

Jumping down now lol:)

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Well, apparently Ken didn't want to be my BFF and I was passed to Rhoda. We will see:)

Update......Rhoda didn't like me either, am now passed to Kimberly(n):(🤪

I don't think I will be getting Christmas cards next Dec. from Ken, Rhoda or Kimberly.

Last edited:
OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Maybe when more people complain about this case, they will make changes....

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
OMG @jenel this is NOT fair and I am so sorry.

You can bet that I will be calling PayPal tomorrow and voicing my opinion to them, and they are not going to like it. This is absurd and needs to be sorted out and changed in your favor!

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Jenel, I messaged you with my latest conversation with PayPal. OMG, they are so............(can't say what I am thinking)

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jenel, I messaged you with my latest conversation with PayPal. OMG, they are so............(can't say what I am thinking)
I read them and responded.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I sent this to PayPal as proof and they still denied the reversal! I bought another one just to see what email is sent out when someone buys the software. You can't tell me that he didn't receive it! I am calling BS on the person!

Dear Jenel Farrell,
Dear Jenel

Thank you for your Order.

Wrapcandy Professional Pay with PayPal NOT STRIPE the program has glitch that can't be fixed at this time.

You will find the download links in the members area under active subscriptions. The software and catalog can also be downloaded on the following page:

Once you download and install Wrapcandy you will need to actiavte it with your User ID jenelfarrell and enter your current password. To do this in the program, click Help from the top tool bar, and select register.

Click Okay. Once you get the success message, close the software and reopen it. The batch converter and save as image options should now be unlocked.

Wrapcandy Wrapcandy

-- Best Regards, Wrapcandy Wrapcandy

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I would have thought even paypal would have heard of 'digital downloads'. They are used world wide nowadays. Check your first message here @jenel. There is an emoji in place of the first letter of this recipients name. Not sure whether that would have made a difference?

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I would have thought even paypal would have heard of 'digital downloads'. They are used world wide nowadays. Check your first message here @jenel. There is an emoji in place of the first letter of this recipients name. Not sure whether that would have made a difference?
No...... it is not in the email address