Corel PaintShop Pro

anamaron

Lifetime Elite
Does anyone have quick instructions on how to import a template and get me started in designing on this program?

My old program died and I am testing the free trial for PSP ... Any help is appreciated.
Thank you SOO much!
Ana

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Does anyone have quick instructions on how to import a template and get me started in designing on this program?

My old program died and I am testing the free trial for PSP ... Any help is appreciated.
Thank you SOO much!
Ana
Ana, not sure if this will help or if I am understanding correctly if this is what you want but hope it helps.

1) Open Psp
2) Click on "Edit" (it's up at the very top - there is a little icon that looks like a house & beside it, there are 2 boxes - Manage & Edit)
3) Go to the left side on the top bar & click on "File" & then scroll down to "Open" (3rd down I believe) and click on that.
4) Go to where you have saved your templates (png, jpeg etc. - PSP won't open CWRs)
5) Select and open the template you want and it will now be open in PSP.

OP
anamaron

anamaron

Lifetime Elite
Ana, not sure if this will help or if I am understanding correctly if this is what you want but hope it helps.

1) Open Psp
2) Click on "Edit" (it's up at the very top - there is a little icon that looks like a house & beside it, there are 2 boxes - Manage & Edit)
3) Go to the left side on the top bar & click on "File" & then scroll down to "Open" (3rd down I believe) and click on that.
4) Go to where you have saved your templates (png, jpeg etc. - PSP won't open CWRs)
5) Select and open the template you want and it will now be open in PSP.
Thank you Donna.... sooo kind of you!! I'll try this today. It's a huge start for me.