A Re-Introduce

johnnyb1318

Wrapcandy Pro
Saying hi to everyone who remembers me and those that don't even know me. (RogerWrapit)
Been a long time. 2005-2013 or thereabouts. Will stop in from time to time.
Lee Siefert
Lee. you are a name i remember from the past. years ago i signed up to wrapcandy and i want to do so again, yet im leary about even if they are in business and if i give my cc info, will i get and be able to download the software? can you comment? thanks. John from Tennessee

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi everyone,
I have been part of the Wrapcandy family since 2005. Before the forum went down, I was a moderator for several years. I hope the forum gets back on track and that Ryan does really well with it.
Nice to see you back. It looks like things around here are getting back on track for sure. Almost every day old members are coming back (a lot because of Roberta (Bobbi) notifying so many). And as long as the members participate, it should be good:)

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello Everyone!!!

Been years since I've been here, but glad to be back!! I was a fairly active member, hoping some of you remember me. I currently have a candy bouquet business and hoping to get back into wrapped candy in my bouquets. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Michele (aka Skooter)