Colour Picker

sazzler32

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi I have been running 7.3 and I have just had a new laptop and had to download and pay for 7.4 as I couldn't get 7.3 back for some reason, anyway since downloading 7.4 the colour picker is not working, does anyone know anything about this and how do I rectify it, as I would assume paying for the 7.4 programmes it should be working.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I have the 7.4 and my color picker is working ok. I could only think that something didn't download correctly, but I don't know the workings of the program as far as when things don't work correctly. Ryan would be the one you will need to get in touch with. Unless someone else has had the same issue and been able to fix it, and hopefully they will come along and post the fix for you.

I am tagging Ryan here in this thread so he can help out. If he hasn't replied in a couple of days, then I would send a help support ticket to him. To do that, go to the upper left here in the forum and click on 'home' then click in the upper right on 'my account'. Then you will see 'support' on the right side of the tabs. Click on that, then click on 'helpdesk'. You will see a large word 'tickets' and right under that you can click on 'submit new ticket'.

@ryansaw

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am also using 7.4 and colour picker is okay. It must be a glitch with download as roberta advised. You could try re-downloading in the hope that it rectifies situation as well.

C

Christine

For what it's worth.
The colorpic I use used to be free, but now costs.
However, this color picker is free, and looks like works very well. It lets you pick a color from ANYWHERE on your screen.
Webpage, graphic, photo,email, anything that you can display on the screen. Easy to use and will give you the the numbers needed to plug into your software. (RGB, Hex & more). Runs stand alone.

OP
sazzler32

sazzler32

Wrapcandy Pro
You could try completely uninstalling wrapcandy and reinstalling just 7.4. If that doesn't work, I can send you a download for 7.3.
If you could that would be great - I have uninstalled and its still not working, if I hover over pink for instance it is white, hover over blue it comes up white and so on

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am uploading it to the server and and will post a link when it can be downloaded. Can you tell me what version of windows you are running?

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@maryanne - first question, have you sorted the 'demo' problem. Not sure what @ryansaw did with this problem as he seems to have messaged directly. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling. I know it's a faff but it just may work. Also are you running as 'administrator' as per the link I sent in 'chat'.
You did not need to pay for the software again so I have requested Ryan to look and maybe refund you but he doesn't get on here very much nowadays. However, he does every now and again so hopefully in due course!

maryanne

Wrapcandy Pro
@maryanne - first question, have you sorted the 'demo' problem. Not sure what @ryansaw did with this problem as he seems to have messaged directly. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling. I know it's a faff but it just may work. Also are you running as 'administrator' as per the link I sent in 'chat'.
You did not need to pay for the software again so I have requested Ryan to look and maybe refund you but he doesn't get on here very much nowadays. However, he does every now and again so hopefully in due course!
Thank you. I have not tried uninstalling & reinstalling but I will try that.