Covid brain

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Okay, this is not going to be easy to explain, You know how when you tag somebody when you want to reply to something they said? Well, I used to know how but the universe sucked up that "know how". If you understand what I am talking about could you please give me the version for dummies.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
You use the hashtag # then the name of the person without any spaces. I.e. #latitude. If you want to respond to their post, click on reply at bottom of thread on right handside. It will take the message and put it to the person who wrote the message. You dont have to copy it. I hope this is what you mean.

Last edited:
OP
latitude

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
#wishfulthinker
You use the hashtag # then the name of the person without any spaces. I.e. #latitude. If you want to respond to their post, click on reply at bottom of thread on right handside. It will take the message and put it to the person who wrote the message. You dont have to copy it. I hope this is what you mean.
Ta Da, thank you Roxy.

OP
latitude

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@roberta
Also if you wish to tag them in a post like this...

@latitude

Then you use the @ symbol then type their name.
Another Ta Da, thank you Bobbi.

Neither one of these rings a bell. For some reason, it was stuck in my brain that it had something to do with hovering over the person's name.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
#wishfulthinker

But.............................look, the hashtag thingy works too:)

No, don't think it does Donna. It only shows cos you replied to post. Delete hashtag from your brain. Its the @ sign you must remember. Sorry.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Okay, this is not going to be easy to explain, You know how when you tag somebody when you want to reply to something they said? Well, I used to know how but the universe sucked up that "know how". If you understand what I am talking about could you please give me the version for dummies.
LOL "the universe sucked up that "know how"." You crack me up ♥