Craft Show Pictures

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
My annual craft fair has come and gone for 2021, sure did miss it in 2020 but glad it was open again this year. These pictures are before it opened up, and also before I had everything out yet; so there was even more that was added to the table in the second picture; in fact there wasn't any empty space and you could hardly see the red tablecloth when I had it ready to go LOL. Two 8-foot tables worth.

Attachments

• CraftFair2021-1.jpg
    CraftFair2021-1.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 91
  • CraftFair2021-2.jpg
    CraftFair2021-2.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 91
OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you ladies. :) I sold out of the kisses and the extra gum. Sold almost all of the candy bars and the mini sets. Sold 1 of the 4 calendars, and a large part of the m&m's (but I always start with so many LOL). Also sold a few of the nail files. The m&m packets are actually my biggest seller every year. The ones that are there aren't even a third of the variety I make, but of course I can't fit them all. So I just take a list of the others and tell folks they can order. I usually get a couple of orders for them, but most folks of course want to buy right then and there.

stamp69blue

Wrapcandy Pro
Roberta can you explain about the m & m packets? Would love to see a picture of them. I couldn't tell which they were on your craft show table. I am so happy to hear it was a success. Your table looked beautiful!!

OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Sure thing. Everything in the first picture are the m&m packets. They are made with the fun size m&m's. Here's a closeup of one of the packets, this is the front and the back. I have over 250 designs for them.

Attachments

• MMAmericanHeroSF.jpg
    MMAmericanHeroSF.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@billya no they are not difficult at all. You print out the topper and the card insert both on cardstock, then just put an M&M packet and the insert inside of a 3" x 4" clear bag (I get mine at Michaels in the baking isle) and then staple the topper to it.

OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@jenel due to the terms of use where I originally purchased the graphics, I am unable to share or give away what I have so far. :(

But with that said, I'm working on trying to do some new designs myself from scratch for them so that I can share, and I will be most happy to share them once I get them sorted out. :)