Disappointed

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi all,
First of all, i'm an "old timer" member but been away for ages. I got inspired by Jenel's craft fair post and pics, and am starting to do more candy wrapping. Guess I got discouraged because I made tons of cans, lots of wrapped candy but never seemed to sell much. Anyway, i'm glad you're all still here and I hope I can submit ideas and join in, altho i'm not very good at creating. I've shared some in the past however I don't have them anymore. Looking forward to being a part of this community again and Thank you all for all you do!!!!
Michele

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hi all,
First of all, i'm an "old timer" member but been away for ages. I got inspired by Jenel's craft fair post and pics, and am starting to do more candy wrapping. Guess I got discouraged because I made tons of cans, lots of wrapped candy but never seemed to sell much. Anyway, i'm glad you're all still here and I hope I can submit ideas and join in, altho i'm not very good at creating. I've shared some in the past however I don't have them anymore. Looking forward to being a part of this community again and Thank you all for all you do!!!!
Michele
Welcome back @skooter! Looking forward to seeing you here. Thanks for the kind words about my craft show.

Michelle.K

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am so disappointed and saddened. I am starting this new post in the hopes that members will see it and read it (hope springs eternal).
Wrap Candy and this forum have always meant so much to me, it's always been like a cyber family. Not now though. I see a lot of members popping in but
not acknowledging their presents. When Ryan crapped out on us before, members were all up in arms, threatening lawsuits etc. Well he crapped out on us
again, and again and left Jenel holding the bag. Jenel has mentioned before that she thinks some people don't like her. This has nothing to do with if I personally like her or not, it has to do with wanting this Forum and Wrap Candy to survive. I don't share on here right now. Now you might say....... well if there were more shares to be snagged maybe members would be more active. But.............that's my whole point.................this is NOT about coming on and snagging shares, it's about trying to recreate the Wrap Candy community, that is about making cyber friends, getting advice, venting when things in your life are not going good etc. and snagging shares that may help you in your business. For now Jenel is allowing us to have this community because she is financing it. But if members won't acknowledge it exists, maybe it will have to be put to rest.
I am personally GREATFUL to have a person like Jenel keeping this site a float. She is the ONE PERSON who didn't jump ship when the going got tough. Because of HER, we are still able to jump on the forum to see what's new and fun in the world of design!
Jenel has taken on the financial responsibility of keeping this site alive when Ryan decided it was too much for him. Jenel cares about each and everyone who is in the WrapCandy family. She does not deserve the threats of a suit....If you are angry, then direct it at the person who left us ALL high and dry... RYAN SAWYER!
This forum needs to be a fun and safe place to escape the craziness of what is going on in our lives. Jenel deserves the same! She was left holding the bag and has done everything to keep us all together. She didn't have to do that!

Everyone here is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Just Be Kind!

rocros

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I am a old timer back in the day wrap candy member. I have never shared anything due to my in ability to create but have always and still do enjoy coming on the site as often as I can to see all the creativity of the others that are still creating and posting and remember some of those who are no longer here to create and post.
Very grateful and appreciate Janel for stepping in and keeping it going through all the Ryan drama.
Please stay encouraged to continue the form and know that all your efforts, time etc. are not in vain.
Be blessed.

OP
latitude

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@rocos, glad to see and "old timer" back:)
Like I mentioned in the above post, just letting Jenel know that members are still interested goes a long way, thank you:)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
OMG Michele [@skooter], it's great to see you *home* again!

@rocros it's great to see you *home* again as well !

I know I haven't been able to be here hardly at all this year, but I am VERY grateful to you @jenel for everything you have done to keep our wrapcandy *family* together here. I pray that it will continue for as long as possible. We all need to help out more, and I will try my best to do my part.