Email Address To Stay In Touch

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I do have several email addresses for WrapCandy folks, since many of you order the mini nail files as well as the wrapvelopes (foil pouches), etc.

However, since recently things on the forum haven't been going well for some, some folks are backing away.

I therefore would like anyone who wants to stay in touch with me for ordering things or just to stay in touch, please private message me your email address so I can add you to my list.

Also, my email address is either [email protected] or also [email protected] so you can email me directly if you don't wish to private message.

Hugs and love to all of my WrapCandy *family*.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Obviously, we would prefer ALL members to come onto the forum but ........... you must all make up your own minds. Thank you Bobbi for giving people the options

OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Roxy, MOST definitely we all want everyone to come on here all the time and lets make this forum better than it ever has been!!

Jenel, I for one can totally understand where you are coming from and why you need to back away for now with so much of this. Ryan NEEDS to get his butt in here (love you Ryan, but really you do) and help fix the registration situations for folks!!