Finally got my new knee!

bjs1952

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I have been off here for a while and I have waited 20 years to get a new knee because of my weight, I finally got enough weight off to qualify for my knee. After a few delays over a years time between covid, hubby got it and appendicitus, hubby too I finally got my knee last wednesday. I am still in alot of pain but I know this pain will fade in time unlike the other pain of my knee. I am so thankful it all happened.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Prayers for continued blessings

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
So glad you were finally able to get it, and I pray that everything heals quickly and well for you.

OP
B

bjs1952

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
so here it is January 14 and i got me knee replacement, I am doing therapy and its going good, starting to walk more with a cane now and not using the wheelchair hardly at all now and the walker occasionally. I am really learning to walk all over again after 20 years but I intend to be off the cane and walker totally if at all possible in time. Things are going so well I am so surprised as is the dr that it has all went so well.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jenel April 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 4
jenel February 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 24
jenel January 2024 Round Up ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE! "Round - Up" 47
jenel December 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel November 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel September 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel August 2023 ~OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatch got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel July 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel June 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 7
jenel March 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 6
jenel February 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 25
jenel December 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 21
jenel November 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's see Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel October 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 8
jenel August 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 2
jenel July 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 7
jenel June 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel March 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 14
jenel February 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatch Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel December 2021 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel September 2021~ Open to Everyone ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 20
jenel August Theme 2021 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 15
S yay....got my first orders since getting back into wrapping.... Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 10