GRRRRR ~ I LOST!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
A PayPal Dispute Case was opened up against me......

The emails.....

Paul Smalldon <[email protected] Tue, Dec 20 at 5:36 AM
Paid for wrapcandy . how do I get the program
Thanks
Paul Smalldon

[email protected] <[email protected]>
To:paul Smalldon Wed, Dec 21 at 8:55 AM

Hi Paul,

You were sent 2 emails welcoming you to wrapcandy. The download link is in both emails. I answered your post on the help desk sending you the links and how to download the program.

Thank you,
Jenel

[email protected] <[email protected]>
To:Jenel Farrell

Wed, Dec 21 at 9:06 AM

Hello, Jenel Farrell
PayPal
You have received a case
What's happening with this case?
Your buyer filed a case on this transaction for the following reason:
The buyer stated that they never received the item.
Until this case is closed, we have put a temporary hold on the transaction amount.
If you've already shipped the merchandise, let us know which shipping company you used, and provide the tracking information.
Case ID
PP-R-FGI-467347757
Transaction amount
$59.00 USD
Disputed amount
$59.00 USD
Transaction date
December 20, 2022
Buyer name
Paul Smalldon
Transaction ID
31L872823W7875315
Your responses

December 21, 2022 at 9:02:21 AM PST
You escalated this issue.
Escalation info

He did not follow the instruction on downloading and installing the program. There is no certificate to be received, one is not offered. These are the emails I sent to Paul....

Hi Paul, You were sent 2 emails welcoming you to wrapcandy. The download link is in both emails. I answered your post on the help desk sending you the links and how to download the program from your account page. There is no certificate. It is an instant download. You were also sent on the help desk post attachments showing you how to install and register the program. Please check all your emails to find the links and download the program and how to install it.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Well, when it gets settled you know this person won't be helping that person. Sorry, in a "Grinch" mood.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Should I lose the dispute he will be removed and banned...... in a bigger "GRINCH" mood with these people

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Ugh, I really wish people would read and would pay attention. But no, they just jump to their own ideas and try to put it on everyone else. <sigh>.

Hugs @jenel

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I hope there is a way for you to deactivate the software should it be necessary. So unfair of people to do this. I hope PayPal realise it is an instant download programme and that he has received what he paid for!

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hello, Jenel Farrell
PayPal
Case closed in buyer's favor
What’s happening with this case?
We've completed our review of this case and decided in the buyer’s favor. The refund amount of $59.00 USD has been withdrawn from your PayPal account. If this refund has made your balance negative, log in to your PayPal account and add money to your account.
We have charged you a Dispute Fee of $15.00 USD, since your account was categorized into Standard Dispute Fee tier when this dispute was filed.
For more details about the Dispute Fee, please see our User Agreement.
Transaction details
Case ID
PP-R-FGI-467347757
Transaction amount
$59.00 USD
Disputed amount
$59.00 USD
Transaction date
December 20, 2022
Buyer's name
Paul Smalldon
Transaction ID
31L872823W7875315
You can appeal the outcome of this case with new information on or before January 12, 2023 by logging in to PayPal and going to the Resolution Center. If this case isn't appealed by then, it will be automatically closed.
This case is now closed. Thank you for working with PayPal to resolve this matter.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I am in tears over this. How can Paul and PayPal think that this is ok? it is an instant digital download! I don't know if anything can be done by any of you to let PayPal know how this works and go to bat for me as I have appealed the decision.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
If it did not cost me more than I would get, I would sue Paul and PayPal!

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am so sorry to hear that paypal have found in his favour. But I am glad you have deleted his account and that he cannot register the software so you have lost the order and had to pay paypal for disputing the case. That seems to wrong.

tpags1971

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am so sorry you are going throuh this. I never understand how paypal can side with the other person when you show them proof, it has happened to me so many times I even has someone receive there items and then put in a claim of fraud on there card. They even gave me the name to put on the item, and I showed all info and still they sided with the other person

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I will
I am in tears over this. How can Paul and PayPal think that this is ok? it is an instant digital download! I don't know if anything can be done by any of you to let PayPal know how this works and go to bat for me as I have appealed the decision.
I will be emailing PayPal with my opinion.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I will

I will be emailing PayPal with my opinion.
Thank you. Be sure that they understand that it is a download right from the website and all he had to do was open his email and download it..... love ya girlfriend♥

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you. Be sure that they understand that it is a download right from the website and all he had to do was open his email and download it..... love ya girlfriend♥
Ya, I have the case number etc. I am here to tell you they are being very difficult to contact the right department. But..........they don't know that I am sitting in the desert and overcome with boredom so I hope they set aside a long time to chat.
Also, can we email this jackass person? (nicely of course without telling him he is instruction challenged)

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@latitude Can I suggest not contacting him until this is all resolved since I appealed the decision? I will let you know when it is ok if at all

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
OK. LET PAYPAL HAVE IT!

Jenel Farrell - We've reviewed your information.
An update on your case
Thank you for your cooperation.
We've reviewed the additional information you provided regarding the claim below.
Transaction Details
Transaction Date
December 20, 2022
Transaction amount
$59.00 USD
Dispute amount
$59.00 USD
Transaction ID
31L872823W7875315
We were unable to grant your appeal with the information you provided. It was not granted because we did not receive valid proof that the item was delivered to the buyer.
We made this decision based on the guidelines outlined in our User Agreement and after careful consideration of all available materials provided. Because we were unable to grant your appeal we have not changed the outcome of this case.
PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing
Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.
Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
PayPal RT000411:en_US(en-US):1.0.0:8fb379322fca2
mail

I want to know how I can prove that the software IS DOWNLOADED right from the website!

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
This was my response back to them

PayPal
I want to know how I can prove that the software that he said he did not get can be downloaded right from the website
... Personalized Candy Wrapper Software - Wrapcandy

Personalized Candy Wrapper Software - Wrapcandy​

Candy Wrapper Software. Easily Make Personalized Candy Wrappers and Matching Party Favors From Home. Free Download

I also want proof that he did receive the emails and did open them to download the program. Do you realize that he could have been very dishonest and said he did not receive it and downloaded it to his computer and is using the program for free? Thanks a ton. How fair is this?

I do not agree with your decision and I will not let this go. I know how the website and program work and after 15 years HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DONE THIS. When others have not liked the program or if it was not what they thought it was, they ask for a refund that it says right on the website that they have 30 days to request a refund with no questions asked. why didn't he do that? This is not right. He got the program for free and is being very dishonest. I am very angry and it makes me sad that PayPal is supporting such a dishonest person.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Jenel, would it help if members messaged or emailed you with their opinions and forward them to PayPal?