Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hello everyone,

Just an update.

I am doing the best I can with what I do know with the forum. I am learning more and more all the time but I need help. I need help with answering questions. I need adivce. I only have you, you awesome members, to rely on. Ryan is out of the picture.

Please let's all ban together and bring life back into the forum. Email and message your friends that used to come in and ask them to come back.

When you do come in even just to look, leave a note, a comment on something, or like something even when you don't just so the forum show activity. When you do snag something, click "like" so we know that it is being seen.

I do understand that life gets in the way, but we all need to have relax time and the forum can be that again.

Thanks

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@billya Thank you for stopping in. We are trying to keep this forum going but Jenel needs to know that members are interested so stopping in and commenting (even a little comment or clicking like) is really appreciated. And.......never mind "hoping" just start making them lol:)

Oops, forgot to say hello back:)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thanks for the update Jenel. You know what's been happening with me, but hopefully things have settled enough that I can come back *home* to the forum and get going again! Hugs to you and everyone, have missed my WrapCandy *family* TOO much!

michelle_kleger

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hello everyone,

Just an update.

I am doing the best I can with what I do know with the forum. I am learning more and more all the time but I need help. I need help with answering questions. I need adivce. I only have you, you awesome members, to rely on. Ryan is out of the picture.

Please let's all ban together and bring life back into the forum. Email and message your friends that used to come in and ask them to come back.

When you do come in even just to look, leave a note, a comment on something, or like something even when you don't just so the forum show activity. When you do snag something, click "like" so we know that it is being seen.

I do understand that life gets in the way, but we all need to have relax time and the forum can be that again.

Thanks
Hi Hi