I hit the Jackpot!!!

yolandal

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Since I got on WC, I began looking for the files I had 4 computers ago. And I finally found an old external drive with ALL and I do mean ALL of my previously purchased and snag wrappers!!! I feel like I just won the lottery!! Now to look through them all and organize them. I got a job to do!!!! How many of you still have your old wrap candy files?

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Fantastic news, awesome way to start the day (or end the day since I noticed it was posted at 12:16am eastern, LOL). I too would feel like I won the lottery in that instance. :D

I have quite a few of mine on various external hard drives and CD's. My only problems is that I had a computer crash a while back plus one of my external backups crashed the next day and then one of my CD backups became unreadable in anyone's computer a couple days later; so I did end up losing several. But it's nice to have all of the ones that I do still have, and luckily there's a couple of folks on here who had some of the ones that I lost, so I was able to get at least those back. :)

That is so awesome, I'm glad you were able to locate them! Oh the "not" fun begins with organizing them, I wish you the best of luck in doing it.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Awesome for you! I have files from both forums over the last 9 years. It so much fun to look back on all of them

bjs1952

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Since I got on WC, I began looking for the files I had 4 computers ago. And I finally found an old external drive with ALL and I do mean ALL of my previously purchased and snag wrappers!!! I feel like I just won the lottery!! Now to look through them all and organize them. I got a job to do!!!! How many of you still have your old wrap candy files?
I have so many of them, I always saved as many as I could in a external drive. I felt like they were a part of me.