Kisses labels

nikki123

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Just wondering how everyone is making and attaching their kisses labels.
For years I have done the "presentation paper, paper punch and glue stick" method.
I now do the "sticker paper, hole punch, pull my hair out trying to separate sticker backing" method.
I have never had luck with alignment on Online Labels and my print and cut feature on my Cricut doesn't cut exact enough anymore (even with calibration).
I want to be able to offer customers just labels, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
Any tips or tricks I am missing?

Attachments

• 20221001_215948.jpg
    20221001_215948.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 9

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@nikki123 - I am glad it is not only me who has problems getting on line labels (using their template) to actually align onto the labels. However, one thing I have noticed is that paper is slightly larger than the 'A4' label it is supposed to be. I make sure that I put 'legal' as the size and it seems to work a little better.
Alternatively, why not use a needle (or pin) to get the backing off - especially if you don't have finger nails!

p.s. love your picture. Lots of work there! thanks for showing

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Just wondering how everyone is making and attaching their kisses labels.
For years I have done the "presentation paper, paper punch and glue stick" method.
I now do the "sticker paper, hole punch, pull my hair out trying to separate sticker backing" method.
I have never had luck with alignment on Online Labels and my print and cut feature on my Cricut doesn't cut exact enough anymore (even with calibration).
I want to be able to offer customers just labels, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
Any tips or tricks I am missing?
I use these

Attachments

• CHS Kisses.jpg
    CHS Kisses.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 0
OP
N

nikki123

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
@nikki123 - I am glad it is not only me who has problems getting on line labels (using their template) to actually align onto the labels. However, one thing I have noticed is that paper is slightly larger than the 'A4' label it is supposed to be. I make sure that I put 'legal' as the size and it seems to work a little better.
Alternatively, why not use a needle (or pin) to get the backing off - especially if you don't have finger nails!

p.s. love your picture. Lots of work there! thanks for showing
Thanks for the tip on changing the paper size to legal. I'm going to give it a try.
Thanks for the kind words on my picture. And that wasn't even half of the kisses!