Let me know if I break anything!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you for all that you do for us Ryan.

The only thing I noticed so far is that on the log in screen the box is missing that we can check to remain logged in. I always checked the box because that way it wouldn't time out and log me out sometimes as it does.

OP
ryansaw

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
When I am done with everything with the server tests and configurations I will add that option back. How often do you have to login?

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you so much Ryan. I normally log out of everything I do when I am finished, because I've had problems in the past on my computer when I don't log out and then go on to other things (not just the forum, everything LOL). So I log out, then when I come back to the forum I log in again.

But as far as timing out and logging me out, I haven't watched the clock so I'm not sure how often it does that. Sorry I can't help you on that part. :( I will watch though, and see if I can sort it out.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jenel April 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 4
jenel February 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 24
jenel January 2024 Round Up ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE! "Round - Up" 47
jenel December 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel November 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel September 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel August 2023 ~OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatch got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel July 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel June 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 7
jenel March 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 6
jenel February 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 25
jenel December 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 21
jenel November 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's see Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel October 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 8
jenel September 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE ! Let's See What You Can Do! "Round - Up" 18
jenel August 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 2
jenel July 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 7
jenel June 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel March 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 14
jenel February 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatch Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel December 2021 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel September 2021~ Open to Everyone ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 20
jenel August Theme 2021 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 15
Y ISO Ok Let's Try This Again ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 13
K Can't print anything black Wrapcandy Support Forum 10
roberta ISO Anything Alien ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 4
wishfulthinker Gnomes Gnomes and More Gnomes - anything - feel free to add Pro Forum 123