Links to old forums

debron

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
At one time we were able to access the old forums, not to download, but just to look and get ideas. Does anyone know if that is still possible/

ellis

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello, it's me Ellis !! I used to be one here sharing and looking at all the creative wrappers we have. Anyway, I was checking to see if the sub-forum "Ellis Island" is still available anywhere on the WrapCandy site? It was ALL the work I had ever created & shared. I was honored when Lee told me that they had created it to display my unique work & ideas. I've discussed this with Ryan a couple of times and he said he was trying to get it loaded after a recent crash.
I've recently moved and was going to try to make a Hershey bar wrap for a friend who is expecting her first child and I was going to find the file @ Ellis Island. (My computer crashed a year or so ago so I no longer have access to the hundreds of wraps I created and shared in the WC forum. Please, could someone either send me a copy of the entire Ellis Island file or point me in the direction so I can find the baby file I'm looking for? My email address is still [email protected] Thanks so much!!!