Long time no see!

nicsmom12

PinkChaos
Lifetime Elite
So happy to see that WC is back up and running! How I have missed this!! I had to step away from doing creatives for a while. My Dad had passed and I have had to manage his estate which is nearly done and also taking care of my brothers with their situations. Cleaning out my parents house and selling the property was so time consuming and I'm so glad that part is done. It has been a rough couple years. But I'm back and hope to pop in as often as possible. And I really look forward to getting back to wrapping soon!

THANK YOU to Ryan and everyone else involved for making this forum come back to life. :)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Welcome "home", it's great to see you here once again. :D

I am so sorry that your Dad has passed. I lost my Mom in 2013 and I know how hard it is in so many ways. May God Bless you through everything! I'm glad the house clearing and selling is behind you now, that takes a lot out of you.

Many hugs!

OP
nicsmom12

nicsmom12

PinkChaos
Lifetime Elite
Welcome back. Hope things go well for you and you can enjoy some creative time once again.
Welcome "home", it's great to see you here once again. :D

I am so sorry that your Dad has passed. I lost my Mom in 2013 and I know how hard it is in so many ways. May God Bless you through everything! I'm glad the house clearing and selling is behind you now, that takes a lot out of you.

Many hugs!
So sorry for your loss. Welcome back

Thank you ladies. So wonderful to see you all too.

lindajp1948

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Oh My, I’m so so so happy to see that WC is back up and running! I have missed this! I made lots of Graduation gifts last year when the kids couldn’t officially have a ceremony. They loved them and now I’m working on this years (already ordered), plus some Football ones (any ideas are welcome)... so glad to be back!