Lucky Penny Cards

mariefyfe

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Before Sondra Pearson sold her "store" I purchased all her lucky penny cards -- for some reason I'm missing Brother-in-law. Might anyone have it - or know where I can get it? I checked the people who bought her "store" but they discontinued Lucky Penny Cards. I really need it -- thanks.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I don't have them. I contacted the person who bought her store. They have them in "archives" but would not sell them to me. I guess they have enough money already and didn't need mine......lol

OP
mariefyfe

mariefyfe

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Late reply -- Sondra did have a "family" lucky Penny card -- so I used that for brother-in-law -- it worked out well. Thank you all so much for your assistance ... I even Contacted Sondra -- and she said for some reason she never created one for BIL. LOL.

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Late reply -- Sondra did have a "family" lucky Penny card -- so I used that for brother-in-law -- it worked out well. Thank you all so much for your assistance ... I even Contacted Sondra -- and she said for some reason she never created one for BIL. LOL.
I have lots of her files, but sadly I didn’t buy the lucky penny catds. I wish that I had, I would love to have them now!!!