Question registration

sara619

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
i haven't ben on site for a long time. trying to register on my laptop only to have an error 503 come up. i tried to uninstall and reinstall but same issue. any help?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I looked at your account and one of the elements was expired. I reactivated it for you. Uninstall the program completely. Go to your account page and under active resources click the red wrapcandy 7.4 link and then when you install it... install it as "run as admin". To register it use a BLANK page in the program (with no design), click "help" and then "register". See the attachments

Attachments

• Resources.jpg
    Resources.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Run as Admin.jpg
    Run as Admin.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5
  • help to register.jpg
    help to register.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 3
  • register.jpg
    register.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 5
OP
S

sara619

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I tried and still get the error code. i did notice when the software is downloading it says wrap candy beta if that means anything

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I tried and still get the error code. i did notice when the software is downloading it says wrap candy beta if that means anything
If you downloaded it from your account page that is the most current and correct version. Sometimes in settings your cache or cookies interfere or the firewall. Error 503 means that you are not connecting to the server which is very active and is not down.

Unfortunately, the 2 that are the most computer savvy do not come on very often or just troll and do not help. Sorry.

Can ANYONE else help her?

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@brewstergurl2021 - First of all you need to open a blank page in wrapcandy. Once opened and before you do anything else, click on the help icon (at the top of the open page) and follow the instructions to register. Please let us know how you get on.