Reversing An Image

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Does anyone know what program I can use to reverse this image? I would like the outside of the image white and the image transparent. Thanks

Attachments

• Box PNG Filled.png
    Box PNG Filled.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
YES! You are awesome. What program did you use to do that?

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Awesome Donna. :)

I use Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate and I have been with PaintShop Pro for many years. I LOVE it. It took a little getting used to, but now it's the only thing I can use LOL. I of course use the WrapCandy software for most of my stuff, but some things we can't do with the WC software so that's where PSP comes in for me. It was very much worth the funds for it. @jenel let me see if I have a referral coupon that I can give you to save if you do decide to get it. I will let you know in a few minutes if I do or not.

Whenever they upgrade to a new one (like now they have a newer version), I never upgrade right away. Because after a little bit they lower the upgrade cost, then after another little bit they lower it again, so on and so forth. I wait until the upgrade gets down to $27.99 which has always been the lowest they go for the upgrade, then I do it if I want to LOL. But I still have 2020 even though they have newer ones sense. Have wanted that $30 to go to a better cause <smile>.