Round Ups like in "the olden days"

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Some members have been asking about the "Round Ups" we used to have.
It's hard to have a "Round Up" if we can't get members to participate.

It is going now and has been for over a year, almost 2 years ..... it is called Monthly Theme. I felt I could not call it "Round Up" because it was a Paula thing that she started.

Come on people, create something, doesn't have to be much, just something. You can do it!

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Paula would not have a problem with calling it that but she sure would be disappointed with the non participation of the members.
People.........create and share for Paula!

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Does anyone have a copy of the old maroon-colored logo square that Paula used?

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
So, had to look back and found one of Paula's snowmen. I did this: Will try and do more sooooonnnnn

Attachments

• XD52_1.55 oz Hershey SCE horizontal.jpg
    XD52_1.55 oz Hershey SCE horizontal.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 55
OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
This is our new logo designed by @latitude. I think it is AWESOME! Thank you Donna

Look for this logo in the Roundup Thread starting in January! Then........ Post away...... EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Attachments

• JANUARY.jpg
    JANUARY.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 53

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi there!!! Sorry! With Christmas I’ve had so much going on that it seems the only time I get to log In is at 4:00 in the morning! Guess it’s a good thing that my store has been busy. Yes, the forums look fun. I really hope I can design and submit more after the holidays but honestly lately I’ve just been getting ready made stuff on line, no time to design.
Guess my age is catching up with me! I miss the old pc crafter hug club. That made it so easy to design things, now it takes me forever!!!