Sad & Heartbroken

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Jenel, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May your best friend rest in peace, God Bless.

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
It is really tough to lose someone close to you. Sending prayers your way Jenel.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you @roberta @wishfulthinker @ryansaw @latitude for your kind words and thoughts. He was the best thing that has ever happened in my life. He will be missed greatly. This has left a huge hole in my heart, my soul, and my world.

Attachments

• Wes.jpg
    Wes.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 149

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
So so sorry @jenel. He was obviously a very important person in your life. Best friends are hard to come by. Sending love, Rest in Peace Wes.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
So very sorry Jenel. "They" say that time heals all wounds. I think maybe "they" were wrong. As time goes by, the wound doesn't hurt so much
but I don't believe it ever heals completely. Until you meet again, 30 years of wonderful memories of happy times, will help when you are ready to go there in your mind.
Rest in peace Wes.

Just wanted to add, that my Mom taught me that whatever is going on in your life, weather good or bad, begin or end everyday with a memory or something someone said that makes you smile or laugh. It won't fix everything but it is so good for the mind and soul.
If you look hard enough you can find that everyday and it will help:)

She did lie about laughing or smiling causing less wrinkles. Hasn't worked for me:)

Last edited:
OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
So very sorry Jenel. "They" say that time heals all wounds. I think maybe "they" were wrong. As time goes by, the wound doesn't hurt so much
but I don't believe it ever heals completely. Until you meet again, 30 years of wonderful memories of happy times, will help when you are ready to go there in your mind.
Rest in peace Wes.

Just wanted to add, that my Mom taught me that whatever is going on in your life, weather good or bad, begin or end everyday with a memory or something someone said that makes you smile or laugh. It won't fix everything but it is so good for the mind and soul.
If you look hard enough you can find that everyday and it will help:)

She did lie about laughing or smiling causing less wrinkles. Hasn't worked for me:)
So sorry, prayers for your healing.
Thank you, means a lot to me.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you..... Yes, he said that he could not wait to see "what's on the other side". I know he is out of pain and is excited to be with his 2 sister's.