So sorry

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have not been around this past week and weekend. I have been out of town and away from my computer. I only had my phone to check in and "like" posts. As they say, life gets in the way. I have had doctor appointments and more to come with an oncologist so I will not be around as much in the next few weeks.

Sorry if you have sent me messages and they went unanswered. I will get to them as soon as I can and fill you requests. Be patient with me, please.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Life has a way of screwing up life. Just take care of yourself and I hope everything will be okay❤️

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Take care of yourself first Jenel. I have just had a week off and spent four lazy days in Lanzarote, courtesy of my son who gave us some holiday vouchers for xmas 2022! We didn't use before as other half is waiting on a knee replacement. First break for fourteen years so very, very welcome. His knee not yet done but came back and now can't walk dog. So me has to do twice a day.... He is still a puppy so needs his walks. Me, I am knackered again.
Look after yourself Jenel. Hope it is not something too serious. Will send positive vibes to you.