Sorry

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Sorry that I have not been here much. My husband had a heart attack. He is doing better and is home now. Thank you for your understanding and well wishes

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I have been thinking about this for several days since my husband's heart attack. Life is so fragile and is gone in an instant. At the age that I am (72) that could have easily been me.

A solution has been agreed upon. Kevin has been given instructions as well as my son in case Kevin goes before I do, my son can do this. They have been given Donna's (@latitude ) phone numbers and address so they can mail my 1 terabyte external hard drive with all my files on it for wrapcandy so it may continue on for years to come. Also, I need to get ahold of @ryansaw Ryan (Christmas miracle here) and let him know what my plans are and he will need to find someone to take over the forum and pay the bills and fees. My family has been given these instructions on what to do.

Also, I have been thinking of selling a copy of my hard drive. To do so, it would be a minimum of $350 as the external hard drive at Best Buy is $150, plus many images, graphics, and templates that I have bought and have not shared (yet), but I am not sure yet. Should I decide to do this I will let everyone know. It has shared files from all of the gone-by wrapcandy forums from the past. Yet, I don't have everything but I did get 90% of them. I am sure that, what I don't have someone will and can fill in the missing shares.

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Jenel........ so sorry to hear about your hubby.. I hope he is doing better. It's amazing that life can change in an instant. I hope you are taking time to spend with him and also take care of yourself. Hugs!!!

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hey @jenel. I sincerely hope you last for a good many years yet! However, you are right in that life holds no guarantees and it is probably good that plans are set out for any such instances. This is, of course, especially true for anyone who is in the sort of position (work wise) that you are. Maybe time for me to think a bit about it only being a few years younger than you! Certainly food for thought.
BUT as I said, hopefully you will live a good life for many years to come. Hope that Kevin is continuing to make progress after his heart attack and that you, too, are looking after yourself as well.
Thank you for all you do for us.
Oh, and, you never know .... christmas miracles may yet happen!

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Been thinking hard about my files. There are so many that are for personal use and I am afraid that they will get shared. I am reorganizing all the "millions" of files and putting the personal ones in separate folders. This will take some time. The external hard drive will not be ready until after the first of the year should I go ahead and do this.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Been thinking hard about my files. There are so many that are for personal use and I am afraid that they will get shared. I am reorganizing all the "millions" of files and putting the personal ones in separate folders. This will take some time. The external hard drive will not be ready until after the first of the year should I go ahead and do this.
Very good idea.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Oh my, good luck @jenel. I am trying to show some of my designs on one sheet for selection purposes and that is taking forever. Feel for you with so many files to sort out. Sheesh.....