Terms For Downloading and Uploading On The Forum~Must Read~Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Please read this before downloading, uploading, or using anything from the forum to free yourself and others from infringements or legal actions.

Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do. Thanks

Licensed images and graphics are allowed to be used for personal only use unless you have a license from them to use on your website. Licensed images are like Disney, DC Comics, Marvel, Looney Tunes, Star Wars, etc. Otherwise, you use them at your own risk and will not hold wrapcandy liable for any legal actions that may occur from using the licensed images, graphics, or products without written permission.

When using any shares that are shared by members, please follow the terms of the individual member. Please follow all terms set forth by the forum and individual members. Some members require you to have a license from them to share their products, be aware of ALL terms and terms shall be posted on the individual share or in the signature line.

When uploading to the forum be sure that you have "permission" or the "rights" to do so should it not be of your own creation. Must give credit to the original poster

🚫 DO NOT give any forum shares away, re-post, or sell on the Internet in any form on any platform without written permission from the owner(s). Under no circumstances can the individual graphics be shared on any other forum or anywhere on the Internet as is WITHOUT permission from the original owner.

🚫 Do NOT claim as your own, give credit where credit is due. Have any questions on any terms, ask the owner of the share(s) to clarify the terms.

These terms can and will be revised or modified at any time at the discretion or needs of the Administrator(s) and Moderator(s)

Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do. Thanks

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
We have had some issues and I would like everyone to understand the terms so I will not shut down, someone on the forum posted something of mine that I had marked personal use on Etsy as a digital download.:mad: (and no, I will not say who or what, they know who they are)

They were reported to Etsy and I sent them a cease and desist letter from my legal dept

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
REVISED

We have had some issues and I would like everyone to understand the terms so I will not shut down, someone on the forum posted something of mine that I had marked personal use on Etsy as a digital download.:mad: (and no, I will not say who or what, they know who they are)

They were reported to Etsy and I sent them a cease and desist letter from my legal dept
Sorry you had to do that:( I hope everyone will pay attention.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Sorry you had to do that:( I hope everyone will pay attention.
Me too. With the businesses I own; the wrapcandy software program, my website, Etsy, and Scentsy I have retained a lawyer. I cannot take any chances anymore. Especially when people are still trying to sue me for some of the messes that Ryan created and won't help fix or help fix the new issues.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
That is sad that you had to go to those lengths. I think at this point we can kiss Ryan goodbye. The really really sad thing about him is that whatever he has been and or is going through, he would have had a lot of support on here if he had just been honest with us. His loss:(

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
That is sad that you had to go to those lengths. I think at this point we can kiss Ryan goodbye. The really really sad thing about him is that whatever he has been and or is going through, he would have had a lot of support on here if he had just been honest with us. His loss:(
I agree.

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Please read this before downloading, uploading, or using anything from the forum to free yourself and others from infringements or legal actions.

Licensed images and graphics are allowed to be used for personal only use unless you have a license from them to use on your website. Licensed images are like Disney, DC Comics, Marvel, Looney Tunes, Star Wars, etc. Otherwise, you use them at your own risk and will not hold wrapcandy liable for any legal actions that may occur from using the licensed images, graphics, or products without written permission.

When using any shares that are shared by members, please follow the terms of the individual member. Please follow all terms set forth by the forum and individual members. Some members require you to have a license from them to share their products, be aware of ALL terms and terms shall be posted on the individual share or in the signature line.

When uploading to the forum be sure that you have "permission" or the "rights" to do so should it not be of your own creation. Must give credit to the original poster

🚫 DO NOT give any forum shares away, re-post, or sell on the Internet in any form on any platform without written permission from the owner(s). Under no circumstances can the individual graphics be shared on any other forum or anywhere on the Internet as is WITHOUT permission from the original owner.

🚫 Do NOT claim as your own, give credit where credit is due. Have any questions on any terms, ask the owner of the share(s) to clarify the terms.

These terms can and will be revised or modified at any time at the discretion or needs of the Administrator(s) and Moderator(s)

chocolatetrufle

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro

yup!!

gboett2763

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member

I have read these and agree

ellis

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Understood, thank you, Janel.
As far as my original creations, although many were lost with the WC crash, there are still some in the "Ellis Island" forum, I have always encouraged Wrapcandy members to use them as they please for personalized gifts, favors, or even for profit at their craft shows or for individual sales. With my work, I view it in the same light as the pebble in a pond effect and the outreaching ripples it makes, or the Each One, Teach One theory.
However, as a writer, on on any of my work where I have written a poem or verse, I would only ask that you never change the wording and when my name is on the original, please keep it on your piece of work as well. That's all, folks!