Web Site Creation

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I'm really needing a web site but am pretty much technology challanged. Who do you use? Does anyone here create them (reasonably priced and easy to work with?) I don't even know where to start!! I got one with my Square Processing but still really haven't been able to figure it out.

I'm closing my retail store and would love to start a new site on line.

Thanks much!!!
Michele

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I use Go Daddy and it is VERY user friendly

suedavison

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
I'm really needing a web site but am pretty much technology challanged. Who do you use? Does anyone here create them (reasonably priced and easy to work with?) I don't even know where to start!! I got one with my Square Processing but still really haven't been able to figure it out.

I'm closing my retail store and would love to start a new site on line.

Thanks much!!!
Michele
I used to use GODaddy.com. Years ago they had something called "website tonight" that walked you through setting up your own page.

OP
skooter

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I use citymax.com and have for several years. They are really easy as you just basically fill in the blanks.
Thank you will check it out!!!
I use citymax.com and have for several years. They are really easy as you just basically fill in the blanks.
Roberta, would you be able to send me your web address so that I can look at it? Thanks!!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Sure thing @skooter it's customgiftsbybobbi.com

A neat thing at CityMax is that when you pay the monthly fee, you get all of the below included instead of having to pay extra for them. You might with the others too, I haven't checked them out to see.

Domain
Hosting
Website design
Online payments
Shopping cart
Email marketing