Welcome *home*

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
OMG I just saw a couple more names from the original forum and it's wonderful to see you back *home* once again.

I am loving seeing you all here again, and joining in to chit chat. Help and sharing too. Just everything.

After the fact that it's been raining for quite a while now, sometimes very heavily (I love rain, but sometimes it's a bit much LOL); coupled with the fact that I haven't been to sleep for over 24 hours; seeing you all here together again is the rainbow that is starting my day out in a great way. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Okie dokie, back to your original scheduled day, and have a great one. ;)(y)

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Couldn't agree more. Love seeing the older names (and new ones of course). Hope you managed to catch up on your sleep.
Have a great day too.

OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Oh yes, the newest members of our wrapcandy family too, it's great to see everyone visiting the forum often, and joining in any way possible. :D

Sleep? What is sleep? A totally inadequate substitute for caffeine (as hubby says). Unfortunately I haven't. I'm getting about 3-4 hours each night if even that, not to mention that's broken up in bits, not steady sleep. It is what it is unfortunately, it has been that way for years for me that I don't sleep well; however lately due to various issues, it's even less. One of these days maybe LOL. Thank you, I hope you have a great day as well. I hope everyone has a fantastic day/week/month/everything.

OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thank you. :) One of these days it might improve, I hope LOL.

Yes, I think it's easier than the old "new" forum too. Seeing familiar names is awesome and I'm loving it too. Loving all the new folks too, always great to make new friends. :)