What is Questions and Answers?

OP
ryansaw

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Ask anything related to designing, making, wrapping, or selling personalized party favors and crafts.

For instance:
What printer do you recommend for candy wrappers
How do you make displays?
What are your top 5 favorite fonts?
What sells the best

Click here to ask a question
Click here to view questions

Ryan it sounds neat. Can you give us an example of a question that would be asked in this section? I'm a bit confused.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Can we also ask that people NOT make comments, i.e. thanks for asking that. Just click on 'like it, love it, etc.,' then there will just be questions and peoples answers. Unless of course it relates to the question!

OP
ryansaw

ryansaw

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Can we also ask that people NOT make comments, i.e. thanks for asking that. Just click on 'like it, love it, etc.,' then there will just be questions and peoples answers. Unless of course it relates to the question!

It would certainly look less cluttered if people didn't post comments that were unrelated to the question but it won't really matter all that much due to how the Q and A forums work. The Best answer is selected by the person who asked the question and it is placed directly under the question no matter when the answer was submitted.

Also, members can up vote or down answers. If the answer is good, click the up arrow, if the answer is a comment, push the down arrow to push it down the list.

Down voting will be an option soon. I am still trying to get things set up.