Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU

skooter

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I try to pop on daily, even if it's just for a minute. Lots going on right now so pretty busy. I definitely appreciate all that are still on here and the help that I've received. I try to share more but haven't even been doing much of that... will try harder!!! Hugs to everyone!!

chubbygal60

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@chubbygal60, it's so nice to see you back.😊

You're right about there not being many of us right now but we are hoping that will change. Like you, the forum for me has always been more about having a place to go to connect with cyber friends, (not that I don't appreciate all the wonderful creations that are shared). Jenel has worked really hard at keeping this forum going after Ryan jumped ship and every time a long time member comes back and posts like you did, it helps her to think it might be worth it. Please try to pop in when you can.

Again. it was nice to see you and I hope you have a nice weekend as well:)
So does Ryan not own any part of wrapcandy anymore?

OP
wishfulthinker

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
What type of eye surgery did you have? Hope all goes well on Monday.
Only a cataract removal. Second eye Monday so will be able to see all those things I have forgotten about. Nice to watch TV and read subtitles (when telly is turned low)without squinting. Not nice but so worth it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
wishfulthinker Where is Everyone? General Questions and Answers 7
jenel April 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 11
jenel February 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 24
jenel January 2024 Round Up ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE! "Round - Up" 47
jenel December 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel November 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel September 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel August 2023 ~OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatch got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel Terms For Downloading and Uploading On The Forum~Must Read~Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do. Terms Of The Forum 25
jenel July 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel June 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
wishfulthinker Happy Easter Everyone Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 4
jenel April 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 7
jenel March 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 6
jenel February 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 25
jenel December 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 21
jenel November 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's see Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel October 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 8
jenel September 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE ! Let's See What You Can Do! "Round - Up" 18
jenel August 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 2
jenel July 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 7
jenel June 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel March 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 14
jenel February 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatch Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel December 2021 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel September 2021~ Open to Everyone ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 20
jenel August Theme 2021 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 15
J Hi everyone I've been gone a long time, Meet and Greet 5
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7
Z Need help - cannot register Wrapcandy on my new computer (Windows 10) Wrapcandy Support Forum 23
A I need help. When I want to text something a crazy shape comes up with my words in the middle. I can't get rid of it. Please help. Wrapcandy Support Forum 7
N Need Help With The Program Wrapcandy Support Forum 33
J Solved need advice (help) Meet and Greet 8
Y Need Help with my Business Name Wrapcandy Support Forum 7
J Need help with understanding my active subscriptions Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
B ISO HELP!! Bought New Computer Need to Redownload software. ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 55
J I need some help please Pro Forum 3
D Solved NEED HELP!!! Can't log into my program!! Wrapcandy Support Forum 9