Where is Everyone?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I am in town this weekend for the 50th Class Reunion and have High-speed Internet so I will be here. After that, it is back to the hot spot. Large pictures are hard for my hotspot to load so I won't be on the forum much. I still will be fielding help desk questions and monitoring the Facebook page.

Speaking of the Facebook page, it is ok and I encourage everyone to post on it. The more people that post on it the more people will see them and in turn, we will get more people in the forum. That is what happened this past month. Let's make it a community effort and bring more wonderful members to the forum. https://www.facebook.com/wrapcandy

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Back home tomorrow -to the hot spot and I have to start working on a membership package to build the forum, but I can't when it is hard to get on the slow, hard to upload huge/large pictures on the forum.... sigh...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
wishfulthinker Where is everyone - We need You - Wrapcandy Needs YOU General Questions and Answers 51
jenel April 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 4
jenel February 2024 ROUND-UP ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE! "Round - Up" 24
jenel January 2024 Round Up ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! OPEN TO EVERYONE! "Round - Up" 47
jenel December 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel November 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel September 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel August 2023 ~OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatch got! "Round - Up" 10
jenel Terms For Downloading and Uploading On The Forum~Must Read~Everyone SHALL comment that they have read these, a "like" or "love" will not do. Terms Of The Forum 25
jenel July 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel June 2023 ~ OPEN TO EVERYONE! Let's see whatcha got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
wishfulthinker Happy Easter Everyone Friends Board, Off topic, & Prayer Requests 4
jenel April 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 7
jenel March 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 6
jenel February 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2023 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 25
jenel December 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatch Got "Round - Up" 21
jenel November 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's see Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel October 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE! Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 8
jenel September 2022 ~ Open to EVERYONE ! Let's See What You Can Do! "Round - Up" 18
jenel August 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 2
jenel July 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 7
jenel June 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 17
jenel May 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 11
jenel April 2022 ~ Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 4
jenel March 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 14
jenel February 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 9
jenel January 2022 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatch Got! "Round - Up" 22
jenel December 2021 Theme ~ Open to EVERYONE ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 5
jenel September 2021~ Open to Everyone ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 20
jenel August Theme 2021 ~ Open to EVERYONE! ~ Let's See Whatcha Got! "Round - Up" 15
J Hi everyone I've been gone a long time, Meet and Greet 5
P Hello everyone, glad WrapCandy is back up! Meet and Greet 7