Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I got this email from Ryan.....

"Hi Jenel,

I need to help a lot of people but am really sick right now. I have 10 more days of quarantine and my computer is at my son's house.

Let members know that I hope to be back within two weeks."

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Everyone...

I can't help you either, somehow my Admin stuff got messed up. I can't log into the Admin site, respond to messages, or download attachments. I guess we all are on hold for 2 weeks until Ryan can get everything fixed.

Want to hear something funny. I can't log out to change accounts! It won't let me LOG OUT!

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@jenel - I had problems logging out and asked for help in the following thread. This did work and also check Bobbi's reply. This actually is happening to me too so may be happening to you (logging out but it takes you back to forum screen and you are therefore actually logged out?).

Hope Ryan feels better soon. I have every sympathy for him.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Ryan & Jenel, I know you both feel helpless at the moment but please know that our prayers are with you Ryan that you will feel much better quickly and be back to yourself in no time, and Jenel that you will be able to get things sorted out with your account soon.

I hope that folks understand that things happen, and not always in good ways, and that they have patience with you. I know it's frustrating folks, but they are doing what they can and hopefully will be back up to speed very soon.

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
GGGGGRRRRRRR I can't upload things in protected forum threads! I tried to upload some awesome New Years Gnomes and I can't! I can here! Makes no sense. I can't be help to anyone at the moment!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 8

Jenel ~ kevinf

Lifetime Elite
I made an account with my husband's name so I can at least post things and download things. Still cannot get into the Admin stuff! Can't wait until I can get everything back to "normal"

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon.

Karen mentioned on facebook that she too is having problems with login stuff with her account. So at least you know it isn't just you, but hopefully it'll all be settled soon.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Well...........back to "normal"? There is no "normal" anymore lol. Let's all just be thankful that at least the forum is here for us all to stay connected.
Ryan, I hope you feel like your self real soon. Jenel, breath in, breath out, repeat. I that doesn't work..........squish bread at the grocery store. Sorry, mad at my grocery store right now, yah, yah, I did the breath in, breath out, repeat thing but I was still mad so I squished some bread (it now kinda looks like dough)

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon.

Karen mentioned on facebook that she too is having problems with login stuff with her account. So at least you know it isn't just you, but hopefully it'll all be settled soon.
Yes, I saw that but I can't get my emails for wrapcandy either..... hopefully she will see this

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thanks @roberta it is just so frustrating and why would my emails be messed up too? It seems everything connected with wrapcandy with me is SCREWED UP! EVERYTHING!

@latitude it is going to take more than bread!

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I can imagine it would be very frustrating. I know you want to take care of things, especially with Ryan down and not being able to help out, and I can understand how frustrating it is that you are unable to. :( It WILL get better!

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I want to let everyone know that Ryan is on the mend. He should be popping in here soon to say hello to everyone. I prayed that he would be ok and God heard us ALL Welcome back @ryansaw

OP
jenel

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Look forward to seeing Ryan at some time. Glad he is on the road to recovery and hope it wasn't too bad for him.
Thank you @wishfulthinker , he told me that he has never been that sick in his life. He really thought he was going to die and some days he wished he would have, he would have felt better.