I've Been Away But Lately I'm Feeling the Urge to Get Back Into Candy Wrapping and Decorating Cans

smokeydaisy

Wrapcandy Pro
I can't remember the last time I actually took an order for a decorated can for a deceased 4 legger, or a bunch of wrapped candy bars for a birthday. I sold the candy store, retired, relaxed and now it's a few years later and I'm getting the urge to get back into it. I still have my program and a file of wrappers. So...what changes do I need to know about? What has changed? New rules or things to join? In reality, I'm a true newby since it has been so long. Katie (smokeydaisy)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Katie [@smokeydaisy] it's great to have you back *home* to the forum. :D

Sit back, grab a drink, and enjoy the new forum and all that it has to offer. As Ryan mentioned it isn't as active as it was, however more and more wonderful folks are coming *home* and we are also getting some new wonderful folks, that it is getting more and more active once again...it's awesome! ❤️

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions. :)

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Welcome back Katie (@smokeydaisy). Rules are as Ryan said. Basically, the best thing to do is to just enjoy playing. If you get sales, all well and good but in meantime just create for family and friends and they will be delighted.