My New Etsy Banner (thank you Christine)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
My new Etsy Banner that I made with the special part that Christine made for me (bottom right corner). Thank you Christine, I love it! You gotta click on the name of it, to see the whole banner.

Ok folks, for the banner part that I put together of various things I make (couldn't fit them all LOL) what do you think? For some reason it just doesn't seem right to me quite yet. Add more? Add less? What?!?

Or am I spacing it and it looks fine as-is?

Attachments

• EtsyShopBannerCGBB.jpg
    EtsyShopBannerCGBB.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 27

Christine

Chris
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Top Poster Of Month
Looks pretty good, it is hard when you string things together. You are correct on the different angles, and some overlapping, but all you can do is play/move things around until you say: THAT'S IT

Christine

Chris
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Top Poster Of Month
My new Etsy Banner that I made with the special part that Christine made for me (bottom right corner). Thank you Christine, I love it! You gotta click on the name of it, to see the whole banner.

Ok folks, for the banner part that I put together of various things I make (couldn't fit them all LOL) what do you think? For some reason it just doesn't seem right to me quite yet. Add more? Add less? What?!?

Or am I spacing it and it looks fine as-is?

@roberta - Here is an idea, place your objects in the glitter rainbow arch (from bottom right to left edge) like in a arch.
smaller size closer to right corner, getting larger as it exits the left. That way your customers eye will be drawn from right to left. - Since this jpg is small in size, posted as a full image. But probably still need to click before any save. I did this the size you posted, hope that is OK

bobbibanner.jpg

Last edited:
OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Oooohhhh so pretty, thank you a bunch, will give it a whirl as soon as I can. Working on re-installing my scripts to make sure they are working correctly. Gosh, so pretty! <3

Christine

Chris
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Top Poster Of Month
Oooohhhh so pretty, thank you a bunch, will give it a whirl as soon as I can. Working on re-installing my scripts to make sure they are working correctly. Gosh, so pretty! <3

@roberta - Here is just the background so you can add your items THEN add your logo.
again - probably should enlarge before save. Made this the size you posted

bobbibannerBKGRD.jpg