My New Etsy Banner (thank you Christine)

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
My new Etsy Banner that I made with the special part that Christine made for me (bottom right corner). Thank you Christine, I love it! You gotta click on the name of it, to see the whole banner.

Ok folks, for the banner part that I put together of various things I make (couldn't fit them all LOL) what do you think? For some reason it just doesn't seem right to me quite yet. Add more? Add less? What?!?

Or am I spacing it and it looks fine as-is?

Attachments

• EtsyShopBannerCGBB.jpg
    EtsyShopBannerCGBB.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 33
C

Christine

Looks pretty good, it is hard when you string things together. You are correct on the different angles, and some overlapping, but all you can do is play/move things around until you say: THAT'S IT

C

Christine

My new Etsy Banner that I made with the special part that Christine made for me (bottom right corner). Thank you Christine, I love it! You gotta click on the name of it, to see the whole banner.

Ok folks, for the banner part that I put together of various things I make (couldn't fit them all LOL) what do you think? For some reason it just doesn't seem right to me quite yet. Add more? Add less? What?!?

Or am I spacing it and it looks fine as-is?

@roberta - Here is an idea, place your objects in the glitter rainbow arch (from bottom right to left edge) like in a arch.
smaller size closer to right corner, getting larger as it exits the left. That way your customers eye will be drawn from right to left. - Since this jpg is small in size, posted as a full image. But probably still need to click before any save. I did this the size you posted, hope that is OK

bobbibanner.jpg

Last edited:
OP
roberta

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Oooohhhh so pretty, thank you a bunch, will give it a whirl as soon as I can. Working on re-installing my scripts to make sure they are working correctly. Gosh, so pretty! <3