New laptop

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
It seems that it works on some but not all. It has to do with settings on the computer itself. I had a friend that bought a new computer with Windows 11 and it worked fine, others seem to have issues.

So I guess the answer from me is I don't know. Sorry. Maybe someone else can answer you better

I am having the same issue! I have been a member since Apri 5, 2009. My computer crashed last month. I was able to
installed the CD with the new computer. Yep. Lol. My laptop and PC are both Windows 11. I don't know what to do no. I tried to follow the registration direction. No luck! Ahhh. I really love Wrapcandy!

I am having the same issue! I have been a member since Apri 5, 2009. My computer crashed last month. I was able to
installed the CD with the new computer. Yep. Lol. My laptop and PC are both Windows 11. I don't know what to do no. I tried to follow the registration direction. No luck! Ahhh. I really love Wrapcandy!

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Where did you buy your computer? Whenever I have problems on my new laptop with programs not working, I head to my local geek squad (Best Buy) and they usually get things working, mostly I think because I stand there and tell then how much I hate this new computer and I'm not leaving until things worked like they did on my old computer. I realize that a lot of it has to do with windows 11 and Ryan but if they are so damn smart, prove it right?lol.

By the way, they all go on their breaks when they see me coming now.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
The CD is the basic version and it is not recognized anymore. You need the 7.4 version. Go to wrapcandy.com and purchase the LIFETIME 7.4 version using PAYPAL. You can use your debit/credit card with PayPal even though you do not have a PayPal account. When using PayPal you will have better support from us.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@latitude "By the way, they all go on their breaks when they see me coming now." That is so funny🤣

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate all you do! On July 27,2010, I purchased the Wrapcandy Pro paying with my PayPal account. I was never able to unzipped it. But I used the original version until my computer crashed.
A few years ago. I had to closed my my PayPal account because I was constantly trying to be scammed by scammers. Is there another option to make a payment? I would really love to get the new version!!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
You don't need a PayPal account to pay by PayPal. You can use your debit/credit card without one. Go to wrapcandy.com and go you your account page Wrapcandy ...... under active resources click the renew subscription link in red.

After purchasing and downloading it, UNINSTALL wrapcandy on your computer BEFORE you reinstall the new version. This is where people are having issues registering the 7.4 version. They are not getting rid of anything from the previous versions and it is not allowing them to register the new version.

Attachments

• Palms.jpg
    Palms.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 3