Trying to download program to new computer

calico48

Wrapcandy Pro
I have been a member here for many years. I have purchased lifetime updates and also the Pro Version. When I go into my account to download the program to a new laptop I can click on Wrapcandy 7.4 it downloads a zipped version that I have unzipped and loaded. However when I try to use the program it says it is a Beta version and will not allow me to print from it. HELP! What am I doing wrong? I miss this program so much.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
You aren't doing anything wrong, you have to register it before you can print from the program.

When you have it open, go up to 'help' and then to 'register' and enter your information. That should take care of it for you. :)

avon_seller86

Wrapcandy Pro
I have been a member here for many years. I have purchased lifetime updates and also the Pro Version. When I go into my account to download the program to a new laptop I can click on Wrapcandy 7.4 it downloads a zipped version that I have unzipped and loaded. However when I try to use the program it says it is a Beta version and will not allow me to print from it. HELP! What am I doing wrong? I miss this program so much.

Did Roberta's suggestion work for you? I tried and it didn't work for me.

I have been trying for a weeks to register my software. I have been a member for years. always came back with errors after trying everything everyone has suggested on here. Help?!

jboykin

Wrapcandy Pro
I have been trying for a weeks to register my software. I have been a member for years. always came back with errors after trying everything everyone has suggested on here. Help?!
I am having the same issue since November. I have tried everything that was suggested on the forum etc.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
When I got a new computer, it had Windows 10 and apparently Wrapcandy didn't like it. I had to get the
"Wrapcandy 74 Beta patch 4" That worked.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
He isn't responding to any of my messages or emails. He must be sick again.
Sick or just doing a Ryan thing again? If indeed he is sick, I apologize, but he has disappeared for long periods of time so often that it just makes me wonder. I know, not nice and again, I do apologize if he is sick.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Also, just wondering and don't know if this has anything to do with it but according to the picture she posted above, the version she has is 7.4.5297.17139. My version is 7.4.7739.11685.

kitebusiness

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I'm having similar problems with registering on a new computer running windows 11. I get the following error. I have tried running it as administrator, but this didn't help.

1645143274679.png

I also did a packet capture to verify I'm indeed making a successful outbound call to your site from the program, and it confirms this. I'm guessing this is some type of strange incompatibility with windows 11. I have tried running the program in compatibility mode, and various other things, but nothing seems to work.

1645144001341.png

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
We are really in the hands of the server proprietor @ryansaw who we are currently waiting on to respond to the requests for help. So sorry. It seems like Windows11 is the culprit but until he helps we are at a loss as to what to do to help. So sorry. Please bear with us.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
For those having issues with registering, have you now been able to get it registered and working for you?

I helped a couple of folks by remotely accessing their computers to get it downloaded and registered. If you are comfortable with me doing that, I can try to help you out as well. Just let me know.