computer crashed, trying to download on laptop

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
I don't know without seeing what is going on. I am more of a hand-to-see person on troubleshooting. The 2 people who would know more about how to fix this are not on here right now due to personal life going on. Maybe someone else besides @roberta or @Christine can help. I am sorry that I can't help you :(

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hm, I won't be much help either I'm afraid. When you downloaded the program, it definitely got registered?

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Did you follow this? Use a BLANK page and not on a project to register.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 11
  • help to register.jpg
    help to register.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 12
  • register.jpg
    register.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 11
OP
J

juju10762

Wrapcandy Pro
I can't get to the run administrator area but I can open all my wrapcandy items but I just can't print them it says not registered for product.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Uninstall wrapcandy completely from the computer. Go to your account page in wrapcandy and click the download link under ACTIVE RESOURCES. When you go to install it again on your computer, right click on the mouse and then select run as ADMIN as it shows in the image

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Run as Admin.jpg
    Run as Admin.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Also I looked at your account and the wrapcandy pro was expired. That may have been some of the issue. I reactivated it for free.

Attachments

• juju10762.jpg
    juju10762.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 6

lynnem

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
My laptop crashed and I do not have access to anything. I am a life-time member - may not be the correct term, but can someone help with a download link? I would truly appreciate it. If I need to post this elsewhere, please let me know.

Thank you so much!!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
My laptop crashed and I do not have access to anything. I am a life-time member - may not be the correct term, but can someone help with a download link? I would truly appreciate it. If I need to post this elsewhere, please let me know.

Thank you so much!!
@lynnem Go to your account page and under active resources click the 7.4 link

Then follow the instruction above

lynnem

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hi Jenel!
I hope you're feeling better today!!
I downloaded 7.4 - is it supposed to be a 7.4 Beta Version? I just want to make sure this is the correct version. I haven't printed as yet as I still have to install my printers on my new laptop.
Thank you!
Lynne

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hi Jenel!
I hope you're feeling better today!!
I downloaded 7.4 - is it supposed to be a 7.4 Beta Version? I just want to make sure this is the correct version. I haven't printed as yet as I still have to install my printers on my new laptop.
Thank you!
Lynne
When you download it from your account page it is the right one.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Thanks for helping her Jenel. I am so sorry, I went to reply to her and life pulled me away:(

lynnem

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Good Morning!! I recently downloaded and installed Wrapcandy due to a computer crash and I'm so excited to have it back!! However, I wanted to save a file as a png and the only option I have is a cwr - no bmp, or png. I closed the program, reopened and received a box that said:

wrapcandy 7.4 Beta (at the top)
Demo or not registered version:
- no print
-not able to save in jpg, bmp

Upper right corner reflects: 7.4.5297.17139

Perhaps I should have another version?? I'm a lifetime member and downloaded from my account page, but not sure it's correct. Willing to do what I need to do to get it working again.

Thank you!!!