computer crashed, trying to download on laptop

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@lynnem have to followed the register product instruction. Open a blank page. On top line there is a help icon, click on that and then follow the register instruction. That should get you working properly. That is the same version I am using so that is fine.
Good luck

iv93

Wrapcandy Pro
Hi, I am having the same issue :( I emailed someone about two weeks ago because my laptop didn't crash but it's like a dinosaur one suuuuuuper slow!!!! Like it still uses windows 7 that no longer exist or is not operable with many apps unfortunately. My husband bought me a new one laptop and I tried using wrapcandy but it says i'm not registered and although I'm entering the correct username and password I think it gives me an error message stating "Registration failed, Your status is pending. You cannot register this product. Last time when my computer did crash I had emailed Ryan because I had purchased a lifetime subscription some time ago I think back in 2010. He was able to help me back then, unfortunately i did reach out again and still have not heard anything back. Can someone please help?

Note: I'm still able to use on my dinosaur laptop it's just so slow and keeps freezing on me I want to throw the darn thing lol Would like to be able to use on my new one if possible.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@iv93 I answered your message at the help desk.

I searched all my messages and emails and found nothing from you. So, you must have email Ryan who does not answer any emails or messages anymore and is not active with wrapcandy.