Hello old Wrapcandy friends (and new)!!!

ellis

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello everyone, it’s me, Ellis!!! So glad to see the WC site is back!! I had head that everything was lost and it just made me sick to think all our thousands of shares were gone. I was hoping to see Ellis Island still standing but guess it was lost with everything else :(. I want to share some new things I’ve made but don’t know if it’s as easy as it used to be to post a share. So, I’ll be on soon with some new things I’ve done. I’ve been creating all these years just was unable to share when t he site was down. So excited to see some familiar names!!! Hope you remember me. :)

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello everyone, it’s me, Ellis!!! So glad to see the WC site is back!! I had head that everything was lost and it just made me sick to think all our thousands of shares were gone. I was hoping to see Ellis Island still standing but guess it was lost with everything else :(. I want to share some new things I’ve made but don’t know if it’s as easy as it used to be to post a share. So, I’ll be on soon with some new things I’ve done. I’ve been creating all these years just was unable to share when t he site was down. So excited to see some familiar names!!! Hope you remember me. :)
So glad to see you back and really look forward to seeing some of your new creations.

Last edited:

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
There is no way to forget you Ellis, you did so very much for all of us with Ellis Island, and thanks again! I still use several of your items.

Yes, sick indeed with everything that went away. If you still have the link to the very first forum (a few forums ago, LOL) there are some shares that are still downloadable there. Not many, but some. Unfortunately I lost the link when my computer crashed several months back or I would post it.

The last time the forum went down for so long, I started a facebook group so we could stay in touch and so we could still share; there are a few things there to grab too. Let me know if you want the link, I can't remember who all is there and who isn't yet, LOL.

chocolatetrufle

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
didnt you have the lil stick person when you were on? I always remember it welcome back. I would like to wish every one a Merry Christmas ! Please be safe and careful.I think we are all getting a lil nervous. we are in our second round of the virus here in new England. My store has not been doing well as you all can imagine retail is tough, but in 24 yrs i have gone thru divorce, financial crash 08, 9/11, a fire and my street shut down so i will survive this too.God Bless everyone!

fvcye2

Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hello ladies and gents!! I have been away for so long. My computer has been mishaving sort of speak lol. My hubby just gifted me one for early christmas so I could work on my orders. I redownloaded the software is the wrapcandy 7.4 a stand alone or upgrade/update etc. Do I need to download the previous versions first? My old computer has the originals but not sure to go about transferring it to my new computer. Is nice to be back and see what is new. Happy holidays to all and be safe.
Member since 2005.

stamp69blue

Wrapcandy Pro
There is no way to forget you Ellis, you did so very much for all of us with Ellis Island, and thanks again! I still use several of your items.

Yes, sick indeed with everything that went away. If you still have the link to the very first forum (a few forums ago, LOL) there are some shares that are still downloadable there. Not many, but some. Unfortunately I lost the link when my computer crashed several months back or I would post it.

The last time the forum went down for so long, I started a facebook group so we could stay in touch and so we could still share; there are a few things there to grab too. Let me know if you want the link, I can't remember who all is there and who isn't yet, LOL.
I would love the Facebook link. Thank you!

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hello everyone, it’s me, Ellis!!! So glad to see the WC site is back!! I had a head that everything was lost and it just made me sick to think all our thousands of shares were gone. I was hoping to see Ellis Island still standing but guess it was lost with everything else. I want to share some new things I’ve made but don’t know if it’s as easy as it used to be to post a share. So, I’ll be on soon with some new things I’ve done. I’ve been creating all these years just was unable to share when the site was down. So excited to see some familiar names!!! Hope you remember me. :)
I do remember you and welcome back to you and everyone

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
For those wanting the link to our facebook group so we can all keep in touch, here it is and we'd love to have you join us. Several files there for you; several folks to help you out with things; and basically being able to stay in touch. :D

Fellow Candy Wrappers & Designers is the name; see you soon.

Hello everyone. I've missed the forum. I was told wrapcandy had shut down and I was a lifetime member. Good to see it's here.

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Welcome "home" folks, it's great to see you all again. Can't wait to see your shares and what you've all been up to lately with the wrapping. :)

Be sure to post any questions you have, or any problems you come across; as there is always someone ready willing and able to help out. Have fun. :D

dunebus21

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Hi Ellis, would love to have temples for mini candy cars! They are so cute! Would love the school bus! I drove bus for .25 yrs
Will pay!