How to Bold Text in Wrap Candy

AGOL

Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Is there a way to bold text in Wrap Candy? Particularly, for just part of the line of text like in a wrapper nutritional panel such as when listing ingredients and %DV? The only way that I have been able to figure this out is to just use different fonts and make separate text boxes for whatever I want to make bold. I am using version 7.3 and do not see an option at the top when working with the text tool to bold the text.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Well, I'm not totally understanding ........trust me, it's me lol, but I think the answer is no but I am sure someone that knows the program
a lot better than I do will come along to answer your question.

So if you are making your own nutrition back and you type in eg: Serving size and whatever you want that first line to say, and you choose eg: Arial and eg: bold Italic you would then add that to your nutrition back. Click on text again for the second line and choose Arial, bold. Then you add that to your nutrition back etc. for each line.

I am thinking that is what you are already doing, and if so, just ignore this lol.

Come on smart WC people.......inquiring minds need to know:giggle:

roberta

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
When you are designing a wrapper in the software and you want something in particular to be bold, this is what you do....

Select the text you want to make bold.

Up top where it says *font*, click to the right of that where it has the font name. It will take a minute for the font box to come up, so just be patient until it does. Mine usually takes 30-45 seconds.

After the text box comes up, in the middle section it says *font style* and should have regular, italic, bold, and bold italic. Click on *bold* and then click on *OK*.

That should do it for you. :)

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
If you are using Wizard to create the nutrition box (for example) - on the side of the values of each line there is a 'F' character. This allows you to change the font, size, boldness, etc. for each individual part of the value. I only changed the first one with the font (F) changed to bold. The rest stays the same.
1632475961157.png 1632480058454.png

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
When you are designing a wrapper in the software and you want something in particular to be bold, this is what you do....

Select the text you want to make bold.

Up top where it says *font*, click to the right of that where it has the font name. It will take a minute for the font box to come up, so just be patient until it does. Mine usually takes 30-45 seconds.

After the text box comes up, in the middle section it says *font style* and should have regular, italic, bold, and bold italic. Click on *bold* and then click on *OK*.

That should do it for you. :)
Okay, that is what I was trying to say but you explained it so much simpler and better lol.

I thought that maybe she was asking if you could select just one or two words in a sentence that you have already typed and make them bold.