instructions for candy cake

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Absolutely sure that someone shared the instructions for the candy cake. Have checked through my files and can't see that I saved it (probably because I knew I would not use it).
@rosa-min But, if I remember correctly, 3 cake discs different sizes for three tier cake, 2 cake discs for 2 tier cake. Work out how many hershey (if using them) by standing them up and putting around the disc. Once wrapped stick a bit of double sided tape onto the back of the bar and stick onto the disc. Possibly need a centre bit, This is just my trying to remember. Then do the same for the next smaller disc. Something like a kitchen roll tube joining the two pieces in the middle and a small bit of tubing on the bottom one so that the disc is off the ground. Not sure it is exactly right but it might give you an idea of how to do something. Hope this helps a little

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
4" circle = 12 minis
6" circle = 19 minis
8" circle = 26 minis
10" circle = 33 minis
12" circle = 38 minis

All figures above are approximate, it will depend on how close together you place the miniature chocolates.

Attachments

• 0a.mini cake.jpg
    0a.mini cake.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 7
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H instructions to get started Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
roberta SHARE ~ Wrapper Instructions (Great For Customers) Pro Forum 4
S Install Wrap Candy to new computer Wrapcandy Support Forum 2
C Registering Wrap Candy Not Working Wrapcandy Support Forum 3
C Can't register wrap candy software Wrapcandy Support Forum 4
L Wrap Candy Software Wrapcandy Support Forum 5
A Wrap Candy Dimensions Templates Only ~ A place for all of our CWR's 7
jenel Wedding Candy Cake Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 9
skooter iso 4 miniature candy bar tray ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 19
skooter Candy Cake for Christmas Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 6
chocolatetrufle ribbon candy Pro Forum 7
mariefyfe Candy Cane Puzzle Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 4
P Merry Christmas Candy Cake Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets 2
jenel Christmas Candy Cake Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 7
jenel Grinch Candy Canes Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 9
B Candy Bar's and Halloween Treat Bags Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 10
jenel Sanderson Sisters Candy Dome Card Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 4
stevie5401 baby shower candy wrappers - Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 5
jenel Do You Sell Candy Wrappers Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 6
roberta Closed Mock Candy Bars ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 6
A How to Bold Text in Wrap Candy Wrapcandy Support Forum 7
G Baby Driver license birth announcement candy wrappers General Questions and Answers 22
S I've Been Away But Lately I'm Feeling the Urge to Get Back Into Candy Wrapping and Decorating Cans Meet and Greet 3
ryansaw 50 SOE Candy Wrapper Backgrounds from Tami Matta Candy Wrapper Backgrounds 15
jenel Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets Candy Cake & Stand Alone Alphabets 617
D ISO Large Candy Bar Wrapper ISO ~ In Search Of What Members Can Help You Find 12
A Cancer awarement wrapped candy bars( 5 down 36 more to go) Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 5
D Candy Corn favor pocket Pro Forum 8
roberta TOU SHARE ~ Candy Wrapping Policies Pro Forum 11
skooter Dopey Birthday Cake Show and Tell ~ Your Finished Completed Creations 7
jenel Cake Slice Favor Box Pro Forum 17