Membership Fee

I have been out of Wrapcandy for many years but would like to start up again. I am wondering if I am to purchase a new membership if that will allow me to print. I have not been able to get any support. Thank you!

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Hi @dcolangelo04 - You may not need to purchase anything again. Are you using windows 10. If so there is a thread regarding the print problems you may be experiencing. If however you are on Windows 11 there does appear to be a problem which we are hoping will be resolved in due course.
The attached link was from the original update problem and may help. Please let us know.

Last edited:
Hi @dcolangelo04 - You may not need to purchase anything again. Are you using windows 10. If so there is a thread regarding the print problems you may be experiencing. If however you are on Windows 11 there does appear to be a problem which we are hoping will be resolved in due course.
The attached link was from the original update problem and may help. Please let us know.

Thank you for your reply. I thought you needed to purchase a yearly membership in order for the program to work. I haven't used the program in years and just restarted.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Thank you for your reply. I thought you needed to purchase a yearly membership in order for the program to work. I haven't used the program in years and just restarted.
The yearly membership fee is for the forum

The yearly membership fee is for the forum
So when I go to print, it tells me to register. When I click on register and put in my information this is the note I receive:
Registration failed. No payment found for this product. You can not register this product.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Can you go to your account. Check on active resources. You show as being member since December 2009 so I assume you purchased software then. Go to wrapcandy.com not from forum. Where it shows active resources click on the blue link wrapcandy 7.4. Make sure you llog out of forum but log into wrapcandy com to check account. You will need original password or say forgot password if you can't remember, but as you logged on here it should work.
I'm working on my phone so I can't swop screens easily. I will come back on tomorrow - unless someone else can direct you there before I get back on, and let you know what to do if you can't find out what to do.

Last edited:
Can you go to your account. Check on active resources. You show as being member since December 2009 so I assume you purchased software then. Go to wrapcandy.com not from forum. Where it shows active resources click on the blue link wrapcandy 7.4. Make sure you llog out of forum but log into wrapcandy com to check account. You will need original password or say forgot password if you can't remember, but as you logged on here it should work.
I'm working on my phone so I can't swop screens easily. I will come back on tomorrow - unless someone else can direct you there before I get back on, and let you know what to do if you can't find out what to do.
Hi, so I have done everything you told me. I have now downloaded Wrapcandy 7.4, but it still says that I am not registered. It also says that I cannot print and in demo mode. Not sure what to do now.

wishfulthinker

Roxy
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
@dcolangelo04 , Assuming you are using windows 10, open a blank page in wrapcandy. On the top line you will see the word help. Click on that then follow instruction to register the software. That should then allow you to print your wrappers. Let us know if it doesn't work please.

Last edited:
@dcolangelo04 , Assuming you are using windows 10, open a blank page in wrapcandy. On the top line you will see the word help. Click on that then follow instruction to register the software. That should then allow you to print your wrappers. Let us know if it doesn't work please.
Hi, it does not work. Still says "Registration failed. No payment found for this product. You cannot register this product."