Can't Register software

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@jboykin I can't get into any Admin things and I cannot get into protected forums. As soon as Ryan is able he will fix things. It "seems" that someone has gone in and changed a lot of stuff and locked me out of everything. Those are the problems that Roberta spoke of, not personal problems.

OP
J

jboykin

Wrapcandy Pro
@jboykin I can't get into any Admin things and I cannot get into protected forums. As soon as Ryan is able he will fix things. It "seems" that someone has gone in and changed a lot of stuff and locked me out of everything. Those are the problems that Roberta spoke of, not personal problems.
It been some time now, has Ryan been able fix the issue? I'm have an order and still can't use the program

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@jboykin ...... I updated your account again. @ryansaw is missing in action AGAIN. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the program? Ryan has not gotten the valid certificate/key for Windows 11 so if you are running Windows 11 there is no fix at this time until he reappears and gets business done.

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
@jboykin ..... @roberta said that she has helped people remotely in the past. Maybe contact her and see if she can help you. I don't know how to get into a program to help people by getting into their computers remotely to help.

OP
J

jboykin

Wrapcandy Pro
@jboykin ...... I updated your account again. @ryansaw is missing in action AGAIN. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the program? Ryan has not gotten the valid certificate/key for Windows 11 so if you are running Windows 11 there is no fix at this time until he reappears and gets business done.
No I'm not running Windows 11

jenel

Administrator & Co-Owner
Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
No I'm not running Windows 11
I am so sorry that he has chosen to abandon us all and won't fix things. He has brought me to tears yet again because I can't help you all.

latitude

Staff member
Lifetime Elite
Wrapcandy Pro
Elite Member
I am so sorry that he has chosen to abandon us all and won't fix things. He has brought me to tears yet again because I can't help you all.
Jenel, no tears............., you have done all you can do to help people.

Not perfect, and a bit of a learning curve, but for the people that can't print, try Inkscape, it's free.